UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I've noticed a rise in the amount of new topics being started over the past couple of weeks by new members. Has the UKFF been mentioned somewhere recently? The majority of them are full of really poor grammar and spelling, and seem to be about various aspects of British wrestling and fail to last more than one page. I found out about this forum after it got a mention in Powerslam a few years back, so my guess is that it's been mentioned in FSM as I don't read that shitrag.

I've noticed a rise in the amount of new topics being started over the past couple of weeks by new members. Has the UKFF been mentioned somewhere recently? The majority of them are full of really poor grammar and spelling, and seem to be about various aspects of British wrestling and fail to last more than one page. I found out about this forum after it got a mention in Powerslam a few years back, so my guess is that it's been mentioned in FSM as I don't read that shitrag.

I've noticed the same trend. There was the ban hammer month in August, maybe some of them have just set up new accounts?

I personally enjoyed the documentary and the matches, it wasn't historically accurate but I enjoyed it all the same, I can see why others didn't though especially if they are bothered by the inaccuracies

• Paid Members
During the mid 90s when Diesel was WWF champion they played some vignettes of him going to a school and signing autographs. At one point he signs something for a girl, she goes to pay him for it but he refuses the money, saying "No, I don't work that way". I'm pretty sure it was meant as a dig at WCW in some way but seeing as I never watched WCW back then it was lost on me.

FUCK! What a memory you just brought back. I remember that advert, but its never even entered my brain since about 15 years ago! I think it must have been more to do with WWF being great guys and how unlike alot of celebs, they wont charge you for an autograph. Doesnt seem like a shot at WCW, as I cant think of any examples of WCW being tight arses. The irony that its Big Kev turning down the cash brings a smile to my face though.

I think it was part of the WWF's campaign to make out they were better than any other sport. There was another one at the same time with a reference to how they, unlike most sports, have no off-season. So it was probably a reference to baseball or basketball.

Reading PowerSlam this month, Fizzer, I thought it's getting dangerously close to FSM-levels of fappy shitness anyway. The "booking solutions" article and the Santili piece were particularly poisonous, and Fin couldn't contain himself from making stupid digs at Cena and Foley all over the shop. The divvies are just as likely to come from PS these days (although I don't think the forum has been mentioned in there lately).

Silver Vision's "Wild Wednesday" offer this week is "The history of the World Heavyweight Championship" for
Edited by Pityinthecityofsin