UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

We found out earlier this week that WWE has now banned their wrestlers from wrestling with gloves on. My question is, when Goldust was on Raw last week - was he wearing gloves?

Except we didn't you ignorant gullible fuck. Ziggler was clearly having fun at the expense of morons like you.

We found out earlier this week that WWE has now banned their wrestlers from wrestling with gloves on. My question is, when Goldust was on Raw last week - was he wearing gloves?

Except we didn't you ignorant gullible fuck. Ziggler was clearly having fun at the expense of morons like you.

Ziggler is a boring fuck. Is that his idea of fun?

I'm currently wondering whether or not to subscribe to The Wrestling Observer and Figure Four Weekly, however but I part ways with the money I would like to know from you guys if it is actually worth the money? Do you have a subscription to WO/FFW? Is it any good? Thanks.

Edited by bigjay

This coming from you is quite the statement.

This coming from you is quite the statement.

At least I'm not a dull Smackdown Midcarder.