UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Jeff Gaylord.

How did he not get over with a name like that?

When did WCW stop putting credits at the end of their Pay Per Views?

WCW only used to put credits on the PPVs on their VHS released. I havent got any credits on my orginally taped WCW DSF videos.

OK thanks

• Paid Members

Why did Dusty Rhodes and Magnum TA have an emotional brace just before the final of the Crockett Cup 87? Was it just to get the whole tournament as a 'memorial' over? Magnum TA was on crutches if that refreshes anyones memory.

• Paid Members
Why did Dusty Rhodes and Magnum TA have an emotional brace just before the final of the Crockett Cup 87? Was it just to get the whole tournament as a 'memorial' over? Magnum TA was on crutches if that refreshes anyones memory.

It was Magnum's first public appearance after his career ending car accident

Visit My Website.

Jeff Gaylord.

How did he not get over with a name like that?

When did WCW stop putting credits at the end of their Pay Per Views?

WCW only used to put credits on the PPVs on their VHS released. I havent got any credits on my orginally taped WCW DSF videos.

OK thanks

I loved the horrendous spelling mistakes in the end credits on some of the WCW videos. One of the Superstar Series ones actually spells Tony Schiovane's surname horrendously wrong. And lists him as the Executive Producer of the whole tape, which makes it even worse!

Does Anybody know why the ropes were white instead of red on Raw last week?

Not particularly bothered, but I thought NXT was taped with Smackdown, and I've never seen them forget to change designs for different shows.

They were white a few weeks ago too. Dunno why though. They seemed to go a bit funny with the ropes last week. They changed them before the show even started on Smackdown then changed them twice during the show.

Does Anybody know why the ropes were white instead of red on Raw last week?

Not particularly bothered, but I thought NXT was taped with Smackdown, and I've never seen them forget to change designs for different shows.

They must have forgot to bring the red ropes and had to make do with NXT's old ropes. They did it at the April 2008 UK Smackdown when they forgot the new ring aprons and brought the old silver ones with the blue bit on top that was in introduced in July 2007 by mistake.

• Paid Members
What happened to (WWE)ECW's Vance Archer?

I liked him. :(

He was in the pre show battle royal at wrestlemania so he's still around. though as thats been his only apearance as of late, makes you wonder if he'll be future endeavoured soon...