UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Does anybody here know, can hear or understand the opening line / lyric to Drew McIntyre's entrance theme "Broken Dreams" by Shaman's Harvest?

There's only two words I can't quite understand / hear for some reason, I've repeated it over & over to hear but still can't quite hear those 2 words in particular, the rest however is dead clear though.

"What's that ______ on my ______, perhaps the end is drawing near"

???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Its "What's that metronome I hear, perhaps the end is drawing near"

Which brand has Zack Ryder gone to now ECW has finished?

apprently he was billed as a raw wrestler on this weeks Superstars taping, but his bio isn't showing on the Raw page

I checked WWE.com first, doesn't seem they've put any of the ECW roster on the brands they've gone to yet.

Tatsu and Regal are showing on the Raw page, but that's it from both shows as far as i can tell

<edit> oh and Ezekiel Jackson is showing on the Smackdown page so no doubt i may have missed someone else

Edited by benbobjr

The WWF/E Desire campaign videos from 2001/2002: how many were there, for who, and does anyone have a complete set in top video quality they could run off for me?

The ones I can think of are:-

- The original WWF "My Sacrifice" one

- Undertaker "My Sacrifice" (I think he may have had a second with a different song)

- Steve Austin "My Sacrifice" (I think he had a second as well)

- Triple H "Beautiful Day"

- Kurt Angle "Clocks"

- The Matt Hardy spoof one shortly after he turned heel, set to his Monster Magnet theme

- The Rock (set to P.O.D.'s "Alive" and just about my favourite edit ever)

Obviously, y'know, the likes of Test and Godfather didn't get them, but I'm sure there's more than this. Any ideas?

From the latest issue of the Observer:

The other big order of business this week was the dispersal of the ECW talent with the dropping of the show. Christian, Yoshi Tatsu, Vladimir Kozlov and William Regal are earmarked for Raw. Ezekiel Jackson, Shelton Benjamin, Zack Ryder, Rosa Mendes, Trent Barretta, Caylen Croft and Vance Archer are on Smackdown. Goldust, Abraham Washington and Tiffany are up in the air. Savannah remained as ring announcer for NXT. Byron Saxton has also disappeared from view.

From the latest issue of the Observer:

The other big order of business this week was the dispersal of the ECW talent with the dropping of the show. Christian, Yoshi Tatsu, Vladimir Kozlov and William Regal are earmarked for Raw. Ezekiel Jackson, Shelton Benjamin, Zack Ryder, Rosa Mendes, Trent Barretta, Caylen Croft and Vance Archer are on Smackdown. Goldust, Abraham Washington and Tiffany are up in the air. Savannah remained as ring announcer for NXT. Byron Saxton has also disappeared from view.

Best part bolded...

The WWF/E Desire campaign videos from 2001/2002: how many were there, for who, and does anyone have a complete set in top video quality they could run off for me?

- Undertaker "My Sacrifice" (I think he may have had a second with a different song)

- Kurt Angle "Clocks"

- The Matt Hardy spoof one shortly after he turned heel, set to his Monster Magnet theme

Obviously, y'know, the likes of Test and Godfather didn't get them, but I'm sure there's more than this. Any ideas?

The Undertaker one was set to "Adrenaline" by Gavin Rossdale.

The only other I can remember was one for Jeff Hardy set to "Not Enough" by Our Lady Peace.

It had a cool moment when the lyric goes "When you cliiiiiimb ..." as it shows clips of Jeff climbing ladders from his bouts at WM2000, vs Undertaker, etc.

• Awards Moderator

- Kurt Angle "Clocks"

The Undertaker one was set to "Adrenaline" by Gavin Rossdale.

The only other I can remember was one for Jeff Hardy set to "Not Enough" by Our Lady Peace.

It had a cool moment when the lyric goes "When you cliiiiiimb ..." as it shows clips of Jeff climbing ladders from his bouts at WM2000, vs Undertaker, etc.

The original My Sacrifice one was immense, as was the Kid Rock - Lonely Road of Faith one.

EDIT - here's the lot, albeit in poor quality:

My Sacrifice (WWE)

Lonely Road of Faith (WWE)

Clocks (Kurt Angle)

Hardcore Holly

Edited by The Waterboy

- Kurt Angle "Clocks"

(There were later ones that were not official "Desire" Promos but they are included here.

Chris Benoit - One Thing by Finger Eleven

Kurt Angle - Clocks by Coldplay

Jeff Hardy - Not Enoughby Our Lady Peace & Rooftops by LostProphets

Kurt Angle - Clocks by Coldplay

Mick Foley - So Far Away by Staind

The Rock - Alive by P.O.D.

Undertaker - Adrenaline by Gavin Rosdale

Triple H - Beautiful Day by U2

WWF Superstars - My Sacrifice by Creed & Weathered by Creed

WWF/WCW History - Lonely Road Of Faith (WWF Edit) by Kid Rock

WWE History: Why We Love Wrestling - Production Theme (Unknown Title)

Source: I'm pretty much an expert when it comes to wrestling themes....

--------------------------

Ignore Avatar and Signature :sneaky:

I'm not the biggest Jeff Hardy fan in the world, but the bits in that video taken from the Undertaker title match deservedly spotlight some iconic footage that doesn't always get a fair look-in. Watching that match at the time, his fingertips grasping for the belt was edge-of-the-seat stuff.

That's not the original, that's a fan recut. It's too long, the channel graphic keeps changing and the shots are in the wrong order (believe me, I've seen the original a hundred times). The original is here albeit with the sound disabled because Warner Music Group don't understand the internet.

Somewhat controversially, I've never been a fan of this video. Maybe it's down to being a WCW fan instead fo a WWF fan growing up, but it's also a really dull edit (any idiot can dissolve slo-mo entrance shots in Windows Movie Maker) and a terrible song. Does nothing for me.

Immense. :laugh:

Edited by gwailofilms