UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Was there a steelbook edition of the Wrestlemania 25 DVD? If so, I sure can't find it, and it seems odd that there isn't...

Im sure only 24 has had a tin edition/steelbook release of the Mania shows.

23 did as well.

The 25 special edition was just a fancier blue cardboard box surrounding the dvd and a mini WWE encyclopedia. Shit compared to the last two, but it looks nice at least.

• Paid Members
Can someone post the match listings for this weeks Smackdown WITHOUT spoiling the match results? It'd probably be best to post them in spoiler tags, just incase anyone doesn't want to know them.

Here you go!

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! - THIS WEEK'S SMACKDOWN MATCH LISTINGS - SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Rey Mysterio vs C.M. Punk

Drew McIntyre vs Kane

Michelle McCool & Layla vs Mickie James in a handicap match.

Matt Hardy & The Great Khali vs The Hart Dynasty.

R-Truth vs. John Morrison

Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! - THIS WEEK'S SMACKDOWN MATCH LISTINGS - SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
Was there a steelbook edition of the Wrestlemania 25 DVD? If so, I sure can't find it, and it seems odd that there isn't...

Im sure only 24 has had a tin edition/steelbook release of the Mania shows.

23 did as well.

The 25 special edition was just a fancier blue cardboard box surrounding the dvd and a mini WWE encyclopedia. Shit compared to the last two, but it looks nice at least.

Cheers for your answers guys. I usually buy the previous year's Mania DVD about this time, and got 23 & 24 as steelbooks, and it seemed very odd they wouldn't bother for the 25th one. Particularly as there's a Summerslam steelbook, for example.

Does somebody have a picture, or can somebody find a video, of Dynamite on Davey's shoulders entering the match from when they dropped the belts to the Harts? I'm sure I've seen the image before, but I might have just imagined it. But still keen to see what must make a weird visual. Cheers.

• Paid Members
Does somebody have a picture, or can somebody find a video, of Dynamite on Davey's shoulders entering the match from when they dropped the belts to the Harts? I'm sure I've seen the image before, but I might have just imagined it. But still keen to see what must make a weird visual. Cheers.

I've tried everywhere looking for this picture (wouldn't mind seeing it myself) but I couldn't find it anywhere. Nowhere at all. I could only find the match, but you don't see his entrance there. It starts when Dynamite is already on the ground. Here it is anyway...

My question: Who is the tallest guy Scott Steiner has ever "frankensteinered"? I was pondering this over breakfast. It's got to be one of the Beverley Brothers, isn't it? They're quite underestimated in terms of tallness. Thanks there.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

I've tried everywhere looking for this picture (wouldn't mind seeing it myself) but I couldn't find it anywhere. Nowhere at all. I could only find the match, but you don't see his entrance there. It starts when Dynamite is already on the ground. Here it is anyway...

My question: Who is the tallest guy Scott Steiner has ever "frankensteinered"? I was pondering this over breakfast. It's got to be one of the Beverley Brothers, isn't it? They're quite underestimated in terms of tallness. Thanks there.

I remember him picking up the Giant in WCW, did he give him the frankensteiner?

He gave Scott Hall a frankensteiner when the Steiners were feuding with the Outsiders, at least twice.