The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
What the fuck does he talk about for all those hours though? It's probably just a live rendition of those awful Youtube videos that go on for a year.

This is what I'm interested in. I assumed it'd be like 'An Unconvienient Truth' with loads of powerpoint and some funnies thrown in to keep it palatale for the casuals.

Where did you see him Keith, The Dancehouse?

• Moderators

Almost some actual reply mixed in with those well subtle burns. Never mind, eh.

Harrelson also shares the smoking habits of many a everything's-a-conspiracy truth seeker.

Just opening the doors of perception, ain't they?

Oh man. In Googling about Woody's opinions, I came upon this. http://www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org/signatories.htm

It's literally a petition from actors and musicians who believe 911 was an inside job. Rosie O'Donnell's signed, and so has Willie Nelson. I don't recognise most of them though. I'm just relieved there's nobody I like on there. Looking closer, the actual 'signees' are people nobody would ever recognise, while the more famous ones have pro-Truther lines cribbed from interviews.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Best thing on that website: clicking "signatories", looking at the photos at the top, seeing the one on the far right and thinking "Fucking hell, Bono's signed up for this?!", then clicking it to find out it's just the keyboard player from the Corrs.

That's pretty fucked up to be honest. You may want to reconsider having someone who's willing to post that kind of shit on your Facebook.

I have. I assumed it was Duane, given that the person who posts this stuff goes on about a similar type of schtick. But I dont know for sure.

Yeah, how do they basically explain off the millions of people missing? Seems absolutely insane that theory.

I dunno about that.

I'm starting to be swayed by the video. I mean... they don't have a photo of the actual door used on the chamber. Seems a bit fishy to me. Plus, there were no soap dispensers in the "shower room", so surely the Jews would have (and should have) realised they were being fooled.

Open your eyes sheeples.

Almost some actual reply mixed in with those well subtle burns. Never mind, eh.

Harrelson also shares the smoking habits of many a everything's-a-conspiracy truth seeker.

Just opening the doors of perception, ain't they?

Oh man. In Googling about Woody's opinions, I came upon this. http://www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org/signatories.htm

It's literally a petition from actors and musicians who believe 911 was an inside job. Rosie O'Donnell's signed, and so has Willie Nelson. I don't recognise most of them though. I'm just relieved there's nobody I like on there. Looking closer, the actual 'signees' are people nobody would ever recognise, while the more famous ones have pro-Truther lines cribbed from interviews.

Oh John Heard! How can someone out of my beloved After Hours be into all that bollocks?