The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

She could easily be talking to Kirk via one of those flip communicator things I suppose.

I do love Time Traveller stories. If you look back into history there are some crazy figures who sometimes turn up at Royal Courts claiming to be immortal, or time travellers and whatnot. The idea they might be telling the truth is incredibly evokative.

Really?

• Paid Members
Even if it was a mobile phone, she couldn't be talking to anyone as there were no mobile networks.

What's to say the mobile doesn't work cross time/dimension? It did in Doctor Who!

EDIT: OMG! Having just watched the clip, she really does look like she's talking on a phone!

Edited by DJ Kris

• Paid Members
EDIT: OMG! Having just watched the clip, she really does look like she's talking on a phone!

I think we can pretty much assume that it's not a phone she's using, but the question then is what the fuck is it?

And why does she appear to be talking to it? Crazy old bag!

Don't forget, Neil, some people on this forum think that because a sliced carrot somewhat resembles an eye that it's proof of the existence of God.

So, in other words, utterly gullible.

• Paid Members
Well it's definately a woman on a phone. Perhaps a prank from who ever re-mastered the films.

That would be a pretty good prank! But what makes you so sure it's definitely a woman on a phone, other than it walking like a duck and visibly talking like a duck?

• Paid Members
Well it's definately a woman on a phone. Perhaps a prank from who ever re-mastered the films.

That would be a pretty good prank! But what makes you so sure it's definitely a woman on a phone, other than it walking like a duck and visibly talking like a duck?

Well as the guy said in the vid, it could be a bloke in a dress, but from watching the video over and over I personally think that it is someone on a phone. The way the hand is positioned, the stopping and talking, the looking down at the pavement as they're talking. There isn't a shadow of doubt in my mind.

What we need to see, is an original copy of that entire clip.