Official Darts Thread

Dai

hate nicholson, mostly cos im a huge fan of phil taylor but mainly cos he comes off as an arrogant little cock with no respect for anyone

Anyone who winds up the sex pest is good in my book. Couldn't believe how rattled he was by Nicholson's comments. :laugh:

Wasn't QUITE as funny as Kevin Painter's post match hissy fit after his belter with Adrian Lewis. I completely understand his anger and frustration, but that doesn't make it any less funny.

Nicholson and Taylor are complete mirror images of each other.....Nicholson tries so hard to put on a bad boy persona, but you can see that actually underneath that he's actually ok. Taylor on the other hand is the biggest cunt of them all, but tries not to show it. Again it's still obvious that he's a massive cunt.

Nicholson and Taylor are complete mirror images of each other.....Nicholson tries so hard to put on a bad boy persona, but you can see that actually underneath that he's actually ok. Taylor on the other hand is the biggest cunt of them all, but tries not to show it. Again it's still obvious that he's a massive cunt.

:thumbsup:

Everything I have heard about Taylor away from the darts board is negative. People who have met him have described him as being up his own arse. Still doesnt matter though when I went the Premier League in March in Manchester, it was only myself and my Dad who cheered Gary Anderson against the Sex Pest.

Darts fans seem to love him and fair play he is the best player ever, just a massive cunt.

Andy Hamilton just put on one of the best comebacks in darting history, coming back from 15-6 down to win the match 17-15. By the time he won four legs on the spin, it only looked like there'd be one winner which is amazing when you consider what the score was at the time, but Whitlock lost the bottle in a MASSIVE way. Credit has to go to Andy Hamilton for powering through as well and just continuing to put 100% into the darts. Brilliant viewing.

Fingers crossed Wadey does a number on Taylor in tonight's Matchplay Final. Wade has to up his game by 10 points to keep up with The Power's 100+ average. Put pressure on Taylor early doors like he did with Lewis last night and I can't see James being beat. Both men are more than capable to get ton + averages in what promises to be a cracking evening.