Official Darts Thread

Dai

any north east darts fans, the world cup of darts will be shown live on sky from sunderland (rainton meadows arena) in december

• Moderators

How can you not get behind the Bronzed Adonis? He really beat Nicholson up. Good. I hate the fucking cunt and his shit tie. His attitude is the drizzling shits, and it's only fitting that he took a tonking off a true ambassador of the sport.

Edited by ButchReedMark

Whitlock is playing tonight :love:

Would love Beaton to pull of a upset and after Bates got ahead for a short while the other night I have a bit more hipe Taylr wont win the whole thing, slim hope but at leats better than none

Barney is on form as is Anderson

No point getting excited yet. It's if he can continue it when Taylor inevitably steps his game up, THAT'S when to get excited.

i'm not, just stunned how badly he's playing, however in saying that its now 3-2 taylor

Edited by buba3d

Phil Taylor really did turn on the style. Steve Beaton appeared to be coming back into this, and Taylor seemed to think "fuck that" and turn it up a notch, which then seen Beaton retreat into his shell again. Beaton got over excited when he broke the throw and I think that fucked him, as he threw away legs when Taylor was playing badly. I'd say that was a big case of What If.

As for Whitlock vs. Brown, this has been terrific, mainly thanks to Brown's determination. He simply isn't willing to back down here. If you aren't watching I'd turn it on.