All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

Took my kids to see the Nasty Boys, needless to say they were not there, the bill was...

match 1 Chad Collier against Northers Bulldog Tony Spitfire, good match

Match 2 Drew mcdonald against James Mason ( match of the night)

Match 3 Tag Kid cool and Ben Levi against Mick Sombody and Ringo Ryan ( I think this was some trainees from All Star training school) so so match

Interval

Match 4 Whiplash against Gladiator Goliath. ( whiplash never seemed to get into his stride against the big man who looks like he is still a bit green around the gills) Match needed help

Match 5 Kong against Wwe Big Vito, ( very slow and looked like they needed help too).

Must say most of the wrestlers signed pictures at the backstage passes, even the heels.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to the All Star show at the Sunderland Empire on Friday (27th Feb). Was a good show. Here's how it went down

Bout 1 - Bad News Anderson vs Frankie Sloan

Sloan has a good luck and is every inch the experienced pro. Sloan won with a top rope cross body block.

Bout 2 - Man Mountain Kong vs Big Vito

I'm no gay, but Vito's dancing to the full rendition of Abba's dancing queen had me clapping along. Really fun guy and good to see the former Mamaluke again. Vito won with a roll up.

Bout 3 - 6 man tag - Over the top rope rumble - Crybaby Collier, Doug Basham, BullyBoy Moran vs Tony Spirtfire, El Ligero, Kid Cool

Basham still has his size and look. Match was fun. First time I've seen Ligero and he was great. Best flyer of the night with ease. Basham won as the last man standing.

Bout 4 - Chippendale Whiplash vs Gladiator Goliath

Had seen Goliath in his Smackdown Warrior guise in pictures. Dixon would be clever to make out the lad is Batista. He's the spit of him. Looks every inch the future star. Could easily make the grade over the pond.

Bout 5 - Kid Cool & Little Legs vs Ringo Ryan

Really fun match which really got the crowd excited. Pop of the night went to Little Legs. Ringo Ryan was wrestler of the night for me. Could of worked by himself with some hillarious and impressive spots.

Results from Southampton Guildhall on March 12th

Metal Master beat Tony Spitfire

Rene Dupree beat Doug Williams

James Mason beat Man Mountain Kong by DQ

Gladiator Goliath beat Chippendale Whiplash

Wade Fitzgerald and Mark Haskins beat 'The American Nasty Boys' aka Drake Younger and Sami Callihan (best match of the show by far)

Results from Southampton Guildhall on March 12th

Metal Master beat Tony Spitfire

Rene Dupree beat Doug Williams

James Mason beat Man Mountain Kong by DQ

Gladiator Goliath beat Chippendale Whiplash

Wade Fitzgerald and Mark Haskins beat 'The American Nasty Boys' aka Drake Younger and Sami Callihan (best match of the show by far)

Sounds like a very good show that.

All being well should be off to Grimsby next Friday to see All Star.

Hoping to see Younger, Callihan and MMKong for the first time.

It was one of those shows that got better as it went on. I thought Dupree v Williams could have been a lot better, too much stalling and time spent

outside the ring doing nothing but stirring the crowd up. Tag match was really impressive though.

Results from tonight's very entertaining show from Hayes...

The Metal Master beat Tony Spitfire

WOS Rules Match

Rene Dupree went to a time limit draw with Mikey Whiplash (superb match)

Doug Williams beat Justin Starr

Gladiator Goliath beat Man Mountain Kong

James Mason and someone whose name escapes me beat "The New Horror" Sami Callihan and Drake Younger

• Paid Members

Same way WWE does. Two rings, two sets of wrestlers, two shows.

All Star are claiming to have sold 700 tickets for Monday's show in Bristol so my "turn up on the night with that old Theatre Token I got for a birthday present" tactic may not have been the best of ideas.

Rene Dupree vs. Goliath

Metal Master vs. Man Mountain Kong

Mark Haskins & Wade Fitzgerald vs. Sami Callihan & Drake Younger

Karl Krammer vs. James Mason

Dean 2 Xtreme vs. Mikey Whiplash

special appearance from Rollerball Rocco

According to ASW's website that's what's gonna be at Bristol on Monday.

Hanley on March 21st: Team Blossom vs. Lisa Fury & Minx

Croydon on March 22nd: Goliath & Oblivion vs. Sami Callihan & Drake Younger, Thomas Le Raffa vs. Mikey Whiplash

Archived