All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooooh, I've just realised I'm staying in a hotel in Birmingham [well, Solihull] on Saturday night [off to Top Gear Live at the NEC on Sunday! Wahoo!].

How far is Hanley from Solihull?

If its not too far, I may just be able to attend this show after all!!

You'll be able to manage a train from New Street or Birmingham airport to Stoke easily, then all the buses outside the station go there. Not sure if you would be able to get back afterwards on the train. If your driving, its gonna be a fairly long drive-hour/hour and a half-ish

A real shame I'm missing this, but I'm off back home this weekend

Tonights Southampton show results, crowd around 200, lowish for Southampton.

Filthy Phil Powers beat Kid Cool after a top rope leg drop.

Lightning Kid and Levy beat Marty Scurl and someone Hardy.

Frankie Sloane beat Karl Krammer after Krammer was disqualified for getting a pin after using his studded arm thing.

interval

Danny Collins (looks better shape now than over 20 years ago) beat Zebra Kid

Miss Brittney, Jonny Storm and Little Legs beat Phil Powers, Saraya and Zak Zodiac.

Not a bad show.

Tonights Southampton show results, crowd around 200, lowish for Southampton.

Filthy Phil Powers beat Kid Cool after a top rope leg drop.

Lightning Kid and Levy beat Marty Scurl and someone Hardy.

Frankie Sloane beat Karl Krammer after Krammer was disqualified for getting a pin after using his studded arm thing.

interval

Danny Collins (looks better shape now than over 20 years ago) beat Zebra Kid

Miss Brittney, Jonny Storm and Little Legs beat Phil Powers, Saraya and Zak Zodiac.

Not a bad show.

Hi John

I missed the show, interesting to see WAW wrestlers on the bill and Danny Collins sounds good.

Results from tonights show from the Central Theatre in Chatham.

Phil Powers d. Johnny Storm

Kid Cool d. Ringo Ryan

Miss Britney Knight d. Sweet Saraya

Interval and we're back

Four Corners Elimination Match; Ben Levy d. Luke Hardy, Adam Davies and Marty Scrulle

Raffle and Birthdays.

UK Dream Team d. Ricky Knight and some masked man with a physique alike to Rickys, don't know who though.

Attendance: 150 - possibly 300 not sure.

I got to meet Phil, got Johnny Storm, Kid Cool and even the referee's 'graphs. :thumbsup::smug:

Just got back from the Hanley show... gotta admit, based on the card we SHOULD have had, the card we ended up getting was quite disappointing. But still an enjoyable show.

Paul Malen beat The Iceman (not the hardcore guy)

Keith Myatt beat Ryan Gold.

Stixx (with Steph Scope) defeated Zac Zodiac

interval

Danny Boy Collins beat Johnny Saint in a world of sport match, via pinfall in the 4th round (made the show worth it)

Danny Boy Collins beat Stixx

Robbie Brookside and Frankie Sloan beat Jimmy Ocean and Soldier Boy something.

Attendance was about 400-500, although if we use the attendance figures that that tit from LDN used when he was in Hanley, we'll say 6000.

It was a good show, and well worth it even if just for the Saint match (and meeting him afterwards too) but a bit a far cry from the card we were told we were getting. Quite annoying we were told some people would be there in Hanley, when they were clearly booked for the Chatham show., or not at all in the case of Tatanka (...buffalo!) Oh well. FTW we met Johnny Saint.

Victoria Hall,

Hanley,

Stoke-on-Trent.

Bout 1

Paul Malen(with a rockbottom) defeats The Iceman

Bout 2

Keith Myatt(with Boston Crab) defeats Ryan Gold

Bout 3 1st semi final

Stixx /w Stephie Scope( with Spear) defeats Zak Zodiac

Interval

Bout 4 2nd semi final british rounds

Danny "Boy" Collins (counter to double leg full nelson) defeats Johnny Saint in 4th round

Bout 5 final

Danny "boy" Collins(with rolling crutch) defeats Stixx /w Stephie Scope

Bout 6 tag team match

Liverpool Lads(top rope dive across) defeats "Gentleman" Jimmy Ocean & "Soilderboy" Steve Prince

Sloan beat Jimmy Ocean and Soldier Boy something.

Attendance was about 400-500, although if we use the attendance figures that that tit from LDN used when he was in Hanley, we'll say 6000.

How very sad, please get a grip with yourself! You think having an extra local show in your home town would make you happy instead you're so bitter. Anyway, good to see Saint and Collins having a warm up bout (not that they need it) for my Legends show in 2 weeks :thumbsup:

How very sad, please get a grip with yourself! You think having an extra local show in your home town would make you happy instead you're so bitter. Anyway, good to see Saint and Collins having a warm up bout (not that they need it) for my Legends show in 2 weeks :thumbsup:

Ok, i'm not going to turn a thread about a good promotion into a small flame war but i thought i'd comment on this.

For a start, how the fuck am i bitter? The fact I made reference to the attendance of this show, and your show would indicate to even the most retarded person, surely, that I had been to both shows and seen the crowds at each. I'd been to the shows before yours too, and seen the crowds announced at about 500, despite being pretty much identical to your own which you claimed did a whole hell of a lot better.

That's not me being bitter. Do you even understand that word? or is it just a word you've decided to use if someone ever makes a criticism towards you? "Oh we're part of LDN, we're the wrestling show on TV.... everyone else is bitter."

Having an extra local show is good, more wrestling is always welcomed. Although as stated before, you'll have to do a lot to draw me back, cause the show i saw was REALLY REALLY poor. Johnny Saint vs Danny Boy Collins at your Legends show would be a worthwhile watch, but given most of what else i saw from your none-legend talent was piss poor, I'd sadly have to see what else was available that day.

Is this me being bitter? no, this is me having gone to one of your shows before and not being impressed... watching your TV show, and not being impressed... and watching other local shows, and thinking they're a damn lot better.

I didn't need to get a grip, I only mentioned the fact that when you did a show there you kept exagerating the attendance and saying how it was the best crowd in Victoria Hall all year, and saying how much money you made. I'd not made any other comment that would suggest i needed to get any sort of grip.

Still, i'm just a bitter guy who needs to get a grip... so what right do i have to make a comment about the one show i didn't thoroughly enjoy on this forum? and it only being a tiny criticism at that. Seemingly upsetting for you, I have a lot, since this is a forum for opinions and I'd done nothing but post mine.

But as we've had proven on here before, heaven forbid someone ever dares argue, criticise, or just disagree with a worker/promoter. This thread will now have 5 pages of shit added to it, no doubt half of it coming from you, spouting off about jealousy and other words you dont seem to understand in a bid to make yourself feel better, and give yourself a reason in your mind as to why someone would make a (and i state again) TINY criticism about your perfect world.

Ok, i'm not going to turn a thread about a good promotion into a small flame war but i thought i'd comment on this.

For a start, how the fuck am i bitter? The fact I made reference to the attendance of this show, and your show would indicate to even the most retarded person, surely, that I had been to both shows and seen the crowds at each. I'd been to the shows before yours too, and seen the crowds announced at about 500, despite being pretty much identical to your own which you claimed did a whole hell of a lot better.

That's not me being bitter. Do you even understand that word? or is it just a word you've decided to use if someone ever makes a criticism towards you? "Oh we're part of LDN, we're the wrestling show on TV.... everyone else is bitter."

Having an extra local show is good, more wrestling is always welcomed. Although as stated before, you'll have to do a lot to draw me back, cause the show i saw was REALLY REALLY poor. Johnny Saint vs Danny Boy Collins at your Legends show would be a worthwhile watch, but given most of what else i saw from your none-legend talent was piss poor, I'd sadly have to see what else was available that day.

Is this me being bitter? no, this is me having gone to one of your shows before and not being impressed... watching your TV show, and not being impressed... and watching other local shows, and thinking they're a damn lot better.

I didn't need to get a grip, I only mentioned the fact that when you did a show there you kept exagerating the attendance and saying how it was the best crowd in Victoria Hall all year, and saying how much money you made. I'd not made any other comment that would suggest i needed to get any sort of grip.

Still, i'm just a bitter guy who needs to get a grip... so what right do i have to make a comment about the one show i didn't thoroughly enjoy on this forum? and it only being a tiny criticism at that. Seemingly upsetting for you, I have a lot, since this is a forum for opinions and I'd done nothing but post mine.

But as we've had proven on here before, heaven forbid someone ever dares argue, criticise, or just disagree with a worker/promoter. This thread will now have 5 pages of shit added to it, no doubt half of it coming from you, spouting off about jealousy and other words you dont seem to understand in a bid to make yourself feel better, and give yourself a reason in your mind as to why someone would make a (and i state again) TINY criticism about your perfect world.

Take a chill pill, dont like something simply don't come back. Anyway, always good to see Saint and Myatt on a bill. And get some sleep!

SORRY TO ALL U LDN FANS OUT THERE

BUT IN MY OPINION LDN IS PANTS

IT SHOULD BE ALL STAR WITH THAT FIGHT NETWORK DEAL

BUT IF THIS WAR IS GONNA CONTINUE THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO SETTLE THIS

JANUARY 25TH LDN V ALL STAR FAIRFIELD HALLS

NOW THATS A SHOW

Archived