All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
IT SHOULD BE ALL STAR WITH THAT FIGHT NETWORK DEAL

I was under the impression that All Star have never even filmed their show for DVD, let alone wanted a TV deal.

Sloan beat Jimmy Ocean and Soldier Boy something.

Attendance was about 400-500, although if we use the attendance figures that that tit from LDN used when he was in Hanley, we'll say 6000.

How very sad, please get a grip with yourself! You think having an extra local show in your home town would make you happy instead you're so bitter. Anyway, good to see Saint and Collins having a warm up bout (not that they need it) for my Legends show in 2 weeks :thumbsup:

Ok, i'm not going to turn a thread about a good promotion into a small flame war but i thought i'd comment on this.

For a start, how the fuck am i bitter? The fact I made reference to the attendance of this show, and your show would indicate to even the most retarded person, surely, that I had been to both shows and seen the crowds at each. I'd been to the shows before yours too, and seen the crowds announced at about 500, despite being pretty much identical to your own which you claimed did a whole hell of a lot better.

That's not me being bitter. Do you even understand that word? or is it just a word you've decided to use if someone ever makes a criticism towards you? "Oh we're part of LDN, we're the wrestling show on TV.... everyone else is bitter."

Having an extra local show is good, more wrestling is always welcomed. Although as stated before, you'll have to do a lot to draw me back, cause the show i saw was REALLY REALLY poor. Johnny Saint vs Danny Boy Collins at your Legends show would be a worthwhile watch, but given most of what else i saw from your none-legend talent was piss poor, I'd sadly have to see what else was available that day.

Is this me being bitter? no, this is me having gone to one of your shows before and not being impressed... watching your TV show, and not being impressed... and watching other local shows, and thinking they're a damn lot better.

I didn't need to get a grip, I only mentioned the fact that when you did a show there you kept exagerating the attendance and saying how it was the best crowd in Victoria Hall all year, and saying how much money you made. I'd not made any other comment that would suggest i needed to get any sort of grip.

Still, i'm just a bitter guy who needs to get a grip... so what right do i have to make a comment about the one show i didn't thoroughly enjoy on this forum? and it only being a tiny criticism at that. Seemingly upsetting for you, I have a lot, since this is a forum for opinions and I'd done nothing but post mine.

But as we've had proven on here before, heaven forbid someone ever dares argue, criticise, or just disagree with a worker/promoter. This thread will now have 5 pages of shit added to it, no doubt half of it coming from you, spouting off about jealousy and other words you dont seem to understand in a bid to make yourself feel better, and give yourself a reason in your mind as to why someone would make a (and i state again) TINY criticism about your perfect world.

Are you alright ? You seem irrationally angry about all of this. Incidentally, Sanjay Bagga NEVER tells anyone how much money he makes, let alone on this forum.

Ironically, the LDN Hanley show that you thought so piss poor featured quite a few people that feature on All Star shows.

If you don't like LDN thats great, no worries, but to be angry about disliking it is just plain weird.

From what I can remember from the 14/11/08 show from Cheltenham's Town Hall

Phil 'The Philth' Powers beat Kid Cool

The Barbarian defeated Frankie Sloan

Zak Zodiac beat ???

Deano and Danny Collins beat The Knightmares

Zak Zodiac, Britney Knight and Little Legs bested Phil Powers and Sweet Saraya

Overall a very enjoyable show.

It seems Danny Collins is working more and more - I've noticed his name on the results of various All Star and CSF shows I think

He must be enjoying his comeback, and hopefully it continues if he's anywhere near the skill level he was at in the mid 90s

It seems Danny Collins is working more and more - I've noticed his name on the results of various All Star and CSF shows I think

He must be enjoying his comeback, and hopefully it continues if he's anywhere near the skill level he was at in the mid 90s

Collins looks in as good shape, if not better, than he was in his prime and, yeah, he seems to be wrestling on a fair few All Star shows as of late.

He's also worked several shots over in Germany for EWP recently, so it seems his comeback is more than just a few nostalgia dates and actually a proper return to the ring, and long may it continue says I.

Welcome back Danny - you are a true asset to the British rings and have been sorely missed.

Don't suppose anyone could talk Marc Rocco into making a comeback too, huh?

Scheduled bouts involving Tatanka in the next few days according to All Star's website.

Tomorrow Leas Cliff Hall Folkestone

Tatanka and James Mason v Zebra Kid and Ricky Knight

Friday. Perth Concert Hall Scotland

Tatanka v Robbie Dynamite

Saturday Chester

Tatanka v Drew McDonald

Sunday Colne Lancashire

Tatanka v Rampage Brown

results from Northgate Arena Chester saturday 22nd nov 2008:

Crybaby Collyer bt Frankie Sloan

Dynamic Domino bt Bad News Brown

Extreme Dean bt Robby Dynamite

Luke Hardy bt Ringo Ryan

Tatanka & James Mason bt Battling Barbarian & Drew McDonald

think this was the best all star show ive been to in ages and crowd was about 400

will add some video clips of main event in a day or 2

Can one of you Allstar fans look at the pic of the new Gladiators in the Offtopic thread? I'm sure one of them is the guy who wrestles as Smackdown Warrior in Allstar. Am I right?

I believe the chap on the right at the back, despite me initially mistaking him for an action figure, is indeed the wrestler known as Smackdown Warrior in All Star.

I'm not certain but it sure looks like him.

Archived