All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Star have a strong roster at the moment in addition to the return of Dupree along with regulars Carl Pierre Oullett and Chad Collyer, Eddie Edwards has just started back with All Star and Bobby Fish has started his first UK tour!

Bobby Fish!? Nice.Hope he's in Hull on the 17th as I've never seen him but know he has several NOAH tours under his belt so I'm guessing he knows what he's doing.

Some recent results.....Blackpool Tower August 29th.Robbie Dynamite beat DeanoZak Zodiak beat Erik ThorsenBrittani defeated Sweet SarayaDeano and Rick Masters beat Carl Oulette and Robbie DynamiteLuke Hardy and Little Legs beat Soldier Boy Steve PrinceSeptember 25th BedworthDeano beat Robbie DynamiteFrankie Sloane defeated Luke HardyKarl Kramer beat DominoJames Mason beat Carl Oulette via DQDeano and Little Legs beat Mikey WhiplashBlackpool Tower September 26thDeano beat Mikey WhiplashRobbie Dynamite beat Lee ThomasMetal Master beat Ringo RyanFrankie Sloane defeated Chad CollyerSmackdown Warrior defeated Carl OuletteSeptember 28th 2008 Charity Show Reebok Stadium BoltonDeano beat Mikey WhiplashBen Levy defeated Robbie DynamiteJames Mason defeated Carl Oulette via DQJames Mason and Frankie Sloane and Lightning Kid and Smackdown Warrior beat TNT and Carl Oulette and Drew McDonald and Mikey WhiplashDeano and Little Legs defeated Karl Kramer

where abouts is hull city hall? im going to try and get a few mates from uni to come with me. is it near the train station?

Not too far from the station, about a five minute walk, if that.If you know where Queens Gardens is you'll find the City Hall as it's a big old building just opposite there.Hull's got a massive video screen that broadcasts TV all day in the city centre too, it's next to that.Any more info PM direct as I work right opposite there and will help you find it.

Does anyone know if Eddie Edwards will be at the Catford show this Friday?

I'm pretty sure that he will be. The Hannover tournament takes place from this Friday for 3 days but as I undersatnd it Collyer, PN Neus (just arrived back) and Dupree are the only imports on the current All Star tour that will be going over to Hannover.

Prince Of Wales Centre, Cannock 7/10/08att:200 aprox1,TNT bt Adam Davies2, Phill Powers bt Chad Collyer3,street fight:Dean Allmark bt Renne Dupree 4,Carl Oulett bt Phill Powers (taking the place of Pn Nuez)5,Ben Levy & Adam Davis bt TNT & Metal Master

Archived