All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

Card wont be announced ahead of time, but should feature the same people roughly as the other Blackpool shows. Chances are (as with my experience with All Star shows), you'll get some good matches and quite possiby one or two very good ones (featuring the likes of Dynamite, Allmark, Scrull, etc). You might get a bit of a duff match, but outside of Lucha Libre London and NOAH Night Two, I've never been to a show without one.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recent updates from All Star's website.....PCO is apparently back on tour, soon to be accompanied by the returning Rene Dupree.NOAH's Eddie Edwards is due back in September for an extended stay until the end of the year [which means I may get to see him in Hull in October. Yay!]Danielson is also hoping to get in another tour before the end of the year.Robbie Brookside is undergoing long-needed surgery on both knees this week and is hoping to be back in action by late September.This Thursday in Skegness, All Star is set to debut a six-sided ring with appearances from WAW stars Zebra Kid, Zak Zodiak, Sweet Saraya and Brittani Knight [if anyone can get a report from that show it sounds like it could be a good 'un].Looks like it's gonna be a busy end of the year for All Star.

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking of going to the show on Saturday in Enfield, does anyone know what imports are going to be there as I am guessing Eddie Edwards, Rene Dupree and Ouellet?

It's not All Star in Enfield, where is the show? Perhaps Phil Powers is putting on a show there. He tends to use old posters from other promoters to advertise his shows.

Archived