All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

Mikey's a very good wrestler with a good look that he's accentuated with proper gear and the awesome pink furry coat. I can understand that people might not be a fan of some of the slower paced guys that All Star use (though I'm personally a big fan of Drew McDonald, amongst others), but I'm not sure how people could deny the talent and/or marketability of regulars like Whippy, Robbie Dynamite, Marty Scurll, Nick Aldis (when back on tour) and Phil Powers, amongst others.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time I saw Mikey Whiplash I hated him because I didn't like the name, and still don't really, and he was a replacement for Gangrel in a heavily hyped first time ever Gangrel vs. Jake the Snake match. I thought that was a poor choice of replacement! Then it was a terrible match with Jake won in about 4 minutes then bolted out the ring and through the curtain within seconds, presumably he had somewhere more important to be.But since then I dunno how many times I've sen Whiplash, at least 20, probably more, and he's usually one of the highlights of an ASW show, especially in a Whiplash & Dynamite vs. Kid Cool & Dean 2 Xtreme type match.

I was at Blackpool last Friday and I could've sworn Metal Master (or Metal Man, as I think his partner was calling him) was Danielson and not Collyer, who worked twice on the night as Crybaby Chad Collyer. I'm sure I recognised the paleness, amongst other things. There was a Daily Star article on the 14th hyping Danielson as being there but it also stated the ASW run as "starting this week" when it started the week before, so maybe it was late. I went to both shows and they were pretty good fun. I'd never seen Drew Macdonald before except in a picture I think my draw dropped. Hell of a presence that guy has.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from a two week holiday in butlins the only good thing about it was the wrestlingthe american dragon was there to my suprise and put on a comedy performance also great to see little legs but no james mason. that was a suprise as he as been at the wrestlingevery year. can't wait to go to hayes and then Catford

Just got back from a two week holiday in butlins the only good thing about it was the wrestlingthe american dragon was there to my suprise and put on a comedy performance also great to see little legs but no james mason. that was a suprise as he as been at the wrestlingevery year. can't wait to go to hayes and then Catford

Can you remember any of the results?I'm a nerd and like to know info about shows I ain't gone to.Which Butlins was it?

Results from Blackpool 1/08/20081,Dean Allmark bt Robbie Dynamite2,Ben Levey bt TNT3,James Mason bt Smackdown Warrior4,Broadysteele & Bad News bt Robbie Brookside & Drew Mcdonald5,Little legs bt TagoriNext Fridays showBrookside v Broady Steele (ASW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE)

Can you remember any of the results?I'm a nerd and like to know info about shows I ain't gone to.Which Butlins was it?
Butlins Bognor regis results wereFriday 25th of julySmackdown Warrior beat Chippendale Mikey whiplashwith a spearKid cool defeated the american dragon with a 619main eventfrankie sloan and little legs beat the battling barbarian with the FFA (Frankie Fall across)Wednesday 23rd of JulyChad collyer defeated chippendale mikey whiplash with a rollup(Chippendale used this time as a babyface)Kid Cool defeated Flash edwards with a 619Main eventFrankie sloan and the smackdown warrior defeated Mr usa brody steele and the battling barbarian Karl Kramer

All Star Wrestling - Monday 4th August @ Bournemouth Pier Theatre. MC - Letitia Referee - Frankie Sloan Results: 1) 'Brooklyn Brawler' Julio Torres (?) vs Xtreme Dean Allmark - winner 2) Kid Cool vs Robbie Dynamite - winner (but he had his foot on the ropes) 3) Mikey Whiplash vs Smackdown Warrior - winner (interval) 4) James Mason vs Brody Steele - winner 5) Bad Bones vs The Flatliner - winner An unusually small turn out for All Star but I'm sure local fans were spent up after VPWs show at the BIC just a few days ago. I expect most fans were holiday makers. My son and me had a good time last night, met the wrestlers at the end via backstage pass.The attendence was low which wasn't surprising considering the VPW show was just a few days ago. I'd estimate 75 people might have been less but the crowd got into it and the wrestlers were damn good at getting us involved which is no surprise when they are full time pros. Frankie Sloan was the ref and we discovered he wears ladies undies courtesy of the Flatliner pulling his trousers down lol

Blackpool results 8th August1,Dean Allmark bt Mikey Whiplash (great bout)2,Robbie Dynamite bt Lightning Kid3,Bad Bones bt C-Juice4,Broadysteele bt Smackdown Warrior5,Over the top rope elemantion suviour match: dean allmark/andy anderson/lightning kid/ben levey bt tnt/mikey whiplash/bad bones/robbie dynamite, Allmark was the only suviourDont know what happened to the brookside/steele title match that was advertised last week dident here any anoucment. + the weekly shows at the tower have been extended by 9 weeks untill 31st october.

Blackpool results 8th August1,Dean Allmark bt Mikey Whiplash (great bout)2,Robbie Dynamite bt Lightning Kid3,Bad Bones bt C-Juice4,Broadysteele bt Smackdown Warrior5,Over the top rope elemantion suviour match: dean allmark/andy anderson/lightning kid/ben levey bt tnt/mikey whiplash/bad bones/robbie dynamite, Allmark was the only suviourDont know what happened to the brookside/steele title match that was advertised last week dident here any anoucment. + the weekly shows at the tower have been extended by 9 weeks untill 31st october.

Win.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived