All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im going to the Dumfries show on Sunday, is there a good chance of Danielson being on the bill before he goes back to the states and Canada for ROH?

I would think so - as far as I am aware he ain't working for ROH again until the 25th so I would imagine he's here for at least this weekend.
From what I understand, Danielson is scheduled to work the camps this week, with a different roster working the evening shows but that might of changed.

Went to Blackpool Tower last night as it's like 5 minutes from my house.Quite a good show but was a circus act in the circus for the kids. The smark in me got a little carried away and i think chad colleyer won't be inviting me for tea and biscuits anymore. (METAL MASTER!)Overall it was a fun little show, just wish it wasn't so bloody pantomine and aimed at kids, saying that i will go again.I'd give you some results but can't remember, but basically almoast every face went over.DrewMcDonald worked the king of the ring royal rumble, although technically a royal rumble contains 30 men not 15 so it was in fact a battle royal and king of the ring is a tournament. However there was no tournament just the battle royal. deeply dissapointing.In all seriousness this will be the first exposure to the indy scene for a lot of kids and if Deano or Mason get recognised on another show these kids may go to them to. A very good thing i think we all agree.

Results from the Dumfries show:'The Brooklyn Brawler' Julio Torres over James Scott (Darkside) in about 15 minutes with a piledriver.James Mason over Eddie 'Flash' Edwards with a middle rope crossbody block in about 10 minutes.Chad Collyer over Lee Thomas (Jack Jester) wth a tights assisted roll up in about 15 minutes.'Bad Boy' Liam Thompson over Falcon in about 15 minutes with a backcracker.Main event with an 8 man tag elimination match with over the top rope rules:Team Scotland over Team USATeam Scotland comprised of Scott Renwick, Lee Thomas, James Scott and FalconTeam USA comprised of Julio Torres, Eddie Edwards, Chad Collyer and a heel Liam ThompsonOrder of elimination:Scott Renwick threw out Julio TorresChad Collyer threw out James ScottEddie Edwards threw out FalconLiam Thompson threw out Scott RenwickLee Thomas threw out Liam ThompsonLee Thomas threw out Eddie Edwards and then Chad Collyer.Match was around 20 minutes.Crowd was about 200 from my estimation and the family audience lapped it up, the panto aspect dragged on me a tad and the ring on a stage was a bit disconcerting but the show was decent overall, best way to describe it was bubblegum wrestling, take it for what it is and leave it as a single show with no continuity.

The results of Blackpool Tower last week as I remember them:Julio Torres bt. "The Real Deal" Cameron SteelDeano bt. Eddie EdwardsDan Levy and The Lightning Kid bt. Metal Master & TagoriJames Mason bt. Chad CollyerRoyal Rumble King of The Ring (pffft) won by James Mason, included Bad News Brown (sadly not the original) Drew McDonald, Robbie Dynamite a few other people especially for this match and all of the guys from earlier except Metal Master and Tagori, most probably because Collyer was in the match (Metal Master) and it wouldnt suprise me if one of the Jonny Randoms in this match was Tagori unmasked.Oh just remembered there was this guy called Lucha Libre, who neither wrestled in the Lucha Libre style, or was mexican (he was as white as a sheet and as thin as one too) and he was an aboslute disgrace to wrestling. In fact if I was that into "BritWres" that i'd even seen 50 different UK workers, he would be highly placed in my Shitarse 50.Anounced for next weeks show at The Tower was Broady Steel!!!!!!!!, hardly the earth shattering anouncement they made it out to be, seeing as the guy looks about 50 and hasnt been anywhere near the ring of any of the big companys!Seriously I must have a photogenic memory, I wasnt really that enthraled by the show due to the lack of atmosphere, but the Tower is a superb venue for wrestling.

Anounced for next weeks show at The Tower was Broady Steel!!!!!!!!, hardly the earth shattering anouncement they made it out to be, seeing as the guy looks about 50 and hasnt been anywhere near the ring of any of the big companys!

Except, you know, the biggest wrestling company in Europe! He's also the All Star British Champion, which makes him a big deal in their company, at least.

How can you "follow" ASW? Its a series of random, unspectacular matches in towns up and down the country. They dont have storylines, promos or meaningful title matches. They bring over imports, some of which are decent "indy" names, but theres not a single marketable wrestler in the promotion, and thats evident when they are in a 1500 seater venue with around 150-200 people there.

The results of Blackpool Tower last week as I remember them:Julio Torres bt. "The Real Deal" Cameron SteelDeano bt. Eddie EdwardsDan Levy and The Lightning Kid bt. Metal Master & TagoriJames Mason bt. Chad CollyerRoyal Rumble King of The Ring (pffft) won by James Mason, included Bad News Brown (sadly not the original) Drew McDonald, Robbie Dynamite a few other people especially for this match and all of the guys from earlier except Metal Master and Tagori, most probably because Collyer was in the match (Metal Master) and it wouldnt suprise me if one of the Jonny Randoms in this match was Tagori unmasked.Oh just remembered there was this guy called Lucha Libre, who neither wrestled in the Lucha Libre style, or was mexican (he was as white as a sheet and as thin as one too) and he was an aboslute disgrace to wrestling. In fact if I was that into "BritWres" that i'd even seen 50 different UK workers, he would be highly placed in my Shitarse 50.Anounced for next weeks show at The Tower was Broady Steel!!!!!!!!, hardly the earth shattering anouncement they made it out to be, seeing as the guy looks about 50 and hasnt been anywhere near the ring of any of the big companys!Seriously I must have a photogenic memory, I wasnt really that enthraled by the show due to the lack of atmosphere, but the Tower is a superb venue for wrestling.

That would be James Mason.

• Paid Members

theres not a single marketable wrestler in the promotion

Mikey Whiplash.Also, Steele dropped the Heavyweight title to Robbie Brookside at that packed show in Liverpool a while back, did he not?

Archived