All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

I'm a little bit concerned!

My ASW tickets just arrived today but instead of All Star Wrestling, they all say : American Superslam Wrestling. :confused:

I know that ASW use US guys frequently but is this just a typo, is this somehow connected to the upcoming American Rampage Wrestling tour or is it something else?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My ASW tickets just arrived today but instead of All Star Wrestling, they all say : American Superslam Wrestling.

Wouldn't worry. All Star Wrestling is the name usually used to talk about Brian Dixon's pro wrestling company, but really they are just "Live Wrestling".Sometimes it's All Star Wrestling, sometimes Big Time American Wrestling, sometimes something like American Superslam Wrestling.If the venue and date are right, then it should be right !

Leamington Spa/ Royal Spa Centre 14/10/08refs:Lee Bamber Alan mcloud1,Dean Allmark bt Chad Collyer2,Domino bt TNT3,Renne Dupree bt Smackdown Warrior by dq 4,Ben Levey & Adam Davies bt Metal Master & Luke Hardy5,2v1/James Mason & Little Legs bt Karl KrammerNext All Star show here: Tuesday 17th FebruaryAtt:250 aprox

Results, and a few notes, from tonights show at Hull City Hall.The six sided ring is making its debut in Hull.James Mason beat Bad News Brown [not the former WWF guy, because he's dead]Rene Dupree pinned SmackDown Warrior with a splash off the top rope.Dupree reminded me a little of an early Lord Steven Regal in some of his mannerisms and the little kids in the audience took great delight in battering him with their foam fingers or throwing balls of paper at him.Zak Zodiak and Marty Scurll beat "Oblivion" Nick Aldis and what was listed in the programme as a "mystery partner" [which I was expecting to be Chad Collyer as he was advertised as appearing on his website. Have to say I was rather disappointed when it wasn't] who turned out to be the masked Tagori.Gotta give it to Aldis, he came across as a star in this match and he had some nifty Lucha style exchanges with Scurll.Young Zakary pinned Tagori after a splash off the top rope [the highspot of choice for All Star wrestlers, obviously].Quick, but eventful, interval.Firstly, the ring announcer advised children to "please stay away from the ring".Of course, the kids ignored this. Also, three young boys, who were all clad in Rey Mysterio masks and had been kicking, punching and diving on each other most of the night while their chav parents stuffed their face, watched and did absolutely nothing, wound up fighting towards the side of the hall.Inevitable, it ended in tears when one of them cracked his head on a marble pillar.Chav mother yelled at the boys, blaming the older brother for the dent in his younger brothers skull.That's parenting in Hull for ya! :laugh: Brittani Knight pinned Sweet Saraya.Saraya was at her heel best tonight [and looking damn fine too! :love: ] and, I have to be honest, when she got on the mic and said that if anyone boo'ed her she would "put them over her knee and smack their bottom", I did boo rather loudly!Good match, Saraya had the mouthy [and quite frankly, scary] old biddies in the front row out of their seats as she was torturing poor Brittani. First time seeing heel Saraya live in many years, and it's always a treat.Main event Barbarian Karl Kramer lost to James Mason [on double duty] and midget Little Legs [who came out to Blink 182's "All The Small Things"] in a comedy match.Mason seemed to legit injure his knee/leg early on as he was hobbling very badly for the majority of the contest.Another fun night of basic "heel v babyface" wrestling entertainment for the family to enjoy and nobody, in my opinion, does that style of wrestling better than Dicko's crew.Return date of February 20th 2009.

I'm a little bit concerned!My ASW tickets just arrived today but instead of All Star Wrestling, they all say : American Superslam Wrestling. :confused: I know that ASW use US guys frequently but is this just a typo, is this somehow connected to the upcoming American Rampage Wrestling tour or is it something else?

Sounds like All Star to me, they give their tours different names sometimes, more appealing to the media.

Archived