The UKFF

freaky

I was pointing out that most of what was written about me by this foul-fingered newbie was weak, uninspired pap.

Newbie - Yip the greatest argument of them all. I know nothing because you have been here for years and post whored your way in the thousands yet it's not included one nugget of gold. 2 posts well technically 3 now and i'm already a UKFF treasure.
OK, carry on then.By the way, I wouldn't call an average of 2 posts a day over 4 and a half years as post-whoring, but whatever helps to fit your argument.
It works out at 2 a day for years NOT days or months. Years man. Take into account days lost for holidays,sickness,cruising or visiting shitty promotions in The Midlands [where you sit on your hands and look bored] I think you'll find it does take your posts per day up. If you post and contribute nothing THEN use the old 'newbies' argument it does make you a whore.
*walks away, disinterested*
No come back for the sake of the children. Come back. Jaaaaaaassssssssson.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I was pointing out that most of what was written about me by this foul-fingered newbie was weak, uninspired pap.

Newbie - Yip the greatest argument of them all. I know nothing because you have been here for years and post whored your way in the thousands yet it's not included one nugget of gold. 2 posts well technically 3 now and i'm already a UKFF treasure.
Newbie is merely a description given to a new person, nothing insulting should be taken from being called one. It's not initially a bad thing, it's just the majority of them give the name a bad reputation due to being total gormsters.

The big Ulsterman seems ok from what i've heard well thats what Leicester Lantern's 'MA' [as Dave might say] told me.

Going OT, but where has Leicester Lantern got to?

I do admit that people are a bit too agressive when it comes to spoilers. I Accidently posted a picture of Big show vs Sabu which showed who won the ladder match and people went fucking apeshit.

How do you accidentally post a picture?!Surely you've got to see the picture, acknowledge it recognises the result, copy it and then paste it.An accident is when you cook sausages in the nude and you accidentally catch a spatter of Bertolli's finest on the helmet, posting a picture when you shouldn't is just ignorance.
Well i meant to post the image because it was funny and i posted it in the 'funny wrestling pictures thread. then about 10 minutes later realised it showed the outcome of the match. sabu170806.jpg
He hasn't actually got the clip board in hand off the chain though so it doesn't give it away for definate, it's just a strong indication! Edited by Mab

• Paid Members

Most wrestling fans are pompous. It's from the fact of having to deal with the 'y'know it's fake' routine from your friends (For those who have any). So what? 1 person hardly amounts to this place is evil or whatever. If they want to understand real intolerance try the Sherdog forums.

• Awards Moderator

It has to be Mab.. It's pretty much exactly what he wrote in the thread after people bitched him out for the spoiler.Either way though, my first thought was the same as Tiger's - what the fuck kind of magazine prints this shit?

It's deffo not me, 1st off it was only a week ago when I posted a spoiler (which I apologise for again, it was a genuine mistake, sorry) and 2ndly I actually quite like it here, hence me posting on here.

Upon the recommendation of several friends, I decided to register with UKFF, a popular wrestling forum.At first, I was impressed by members' knowledge of pro wrestling history and backstage goings-on. But after a while, I noticed that some members, and particularly the administrators, had a pompous attitude towards new members, members with limited wrestling knowledge and, frequently, members who had opinions of their own.I felt the wrath of these people after I accidentally posted a topic without labelling it as a "spoiler". For committing this sin, I was insulted by other members and mocked for being dyslexic (I explained on the forum that I could neither read or write until I was 14).I would I recommend the UKFF to others? No. I found it to be full of bullying hypocrites, who slag off wrestling and those fans who genuinely love it.

After reading it again, I don't know who the administartors are so I don't think they are pompus (I didn't know who Neil was until I got my suspension, so you can't really say the PTB are that pompus)I am not dyslexic and I could read & write from an early age, I also have not posted anything about reading or writing on here.I also couldn't be arsed going to the effort of writing to a magazine, I don't read wrestling magazines either.
Upon reading this, I for some reason could only picture a lad with a mullet, wearing a Thundercats t-shirt and drinking a soda stream, almost imploding under the strain of not using a single exclamation mark.

He hasn't actually got the clip board in hand off the chain though so it doesn't give it away for definate, it's just a strong indication!

That's my boy.

It has to be Mab.. It's pretty much exactly what he wrote in the thread after people bitched him out for the spoiler.Either way though, my first thought was the same as Tiger's - what the fuck kind of magazine prints this shit?

It's deffo not me, 1st off it was only a week ago when I posted a spoiler (which I apologise for again, it was a genuine mistake, sorry) and 2ndly I actually quite like it here, hence me posting on here.

Upon the recommendation of several friends, I decided to register with UKFF, a popular wrestling forum.At first, I was impressed by members' knowledge of pro wrestling history and backstage goings-on. But after a while, I noticed that some members, and particularly the administrators, had a pompous attitude towards new members, members with limited wrestling knowledge and, frequently, members who had opinions of their own.I felt the wrath of these people after I accidentally posted a topic without labelling it as a "spoiler". For committing this sin, I was insulted by other members and mocked for being dyslexic (I explained on the forum that I could neither read or write until I was 14).I would I recommend the UKFF to others? No. I found it to be full of bullying hypocrites, who slag off wrestling and those fans who genuinely love it.

After reading it again, I don't know who the administartors are so I don't think they are pompus (I didn't know who Neil was until I got my suspension, so you can't really say the PTB are that pompus)I am not dyslexic and I could read & write from an early age, I also have not posted anything about reading or writing on here.I also couldn't be arsed going to the effort of writing to a magazine, I don't read wrestling magazines either.
Upon reading this, I for some reason could only picture a lad with a mullet, wearing a Thundercats t-shirt and drinking a soda stream, almost imploding under the strain of not using a single exclamation mark.

He hasn't actually got the clip board in hand off the chain though so it doesn't give it away for definate, it's just a strong indication!

That's my boy.
Doh, they still sneak in every now and then.