The UKFF

freaky

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you write for Britain's top wrestling magazine, whilst Norfolk's top wrestling writer, Julian Radbourne, doesn't.It just makes yours truly violently ill.

Great. I hope you die as a result. :thumbsup:
seriously you come across as a mark for yerself that overkill with the mma threads showed yer to be a right bellend
That perceived overkill was created by Lister and his sock-puppet posting a whole bunch of troll threads.In cae you haven't noticed, the mods actually decided to largely stick with my suggestion, but the situation was blown out of proportion by Lister causing trouble through his trolling.
No. No no no. The problem was not with your suggestions, but with your astonishing ego in assuming that despite all the evidence, there was an overwhelming number of UKFF regulars who backed your proposal. You brought John's and my names into it despite that fact that in my case at least, I had no fucking interest whatsoever in a sub-forum, more MMA threads or anything. You acted like a complete fucking twat and a few of us had a fucking laugh at you for it. Get over yourself, for fuck's sake.Also, if you're referring to me as John's "sock puppet" you can just fuck off. Seriously, grow the fuck up, you sad little man.

• Paid Members

Also, if you're referring to me as John's "sock puppet" you can just fuck off. Seriously, grow the fuck up, you sad little man.

When Lister posted those threads, you then followed with a few of your own after I did't bite to his ones (probably on his orders). When he publishes a book, you're right there in e-mailing websites 'reviews'- conveniently not revealing to those sites that he's one of your closest mates and your review is about as impartial as a North Korean state television news broadcast.When Lister hasn't got the balls to post his views here, he uses you to post them.You are to Lister what Socko is to Foley.

I think G will take the "promoting his lair of filth" line as a compliment

Indeed, I think 'Lair of Filth' is also a superb tagline :thumbsup: I'm chuffed to bits I got a mention, granted I tend to spend a bit of time on here helping out the good peeps with techy related shite problem's more so then actually posting about wrestling and off-topic shit, I contribute when I feel I can or be bothered if no one else has pretty much said what I was gonna post, so yeah I know MY posts were worthwhile and my high post count is well deserved :smug::sly: I never actually knew Mo and Lister had such a lil fued going, does this come from just accusing each other of been troll's or is it deeper I wonder?Either way I always enjoy Lister posts there a damn good read and he knows a lot of stuff, Mo I've enjoyed your posts in the past too, but over the last month some of your posts have irritated me, (mainly about the MMA debate) and now this whole Lister fued, if you don't like him cool no problems, but at least take it to PM's.I have nothing at all against you Mo, just stop turning heel and go back the way it was :(

Also, if you're referring to me as John's "sock puppet" you can just fuck off. Seriously, grow the fuck up, you sad little man.

When Lister posted those threads, you then followed with a few of your own after I did't bite to his ones (probably on his orders).
We discussed your idiocy and agreed that taking the piss was the way forward.

When he publishes a book, you're right there in e-mailing websites 'reviews'- conveniently not revealing to those sites that he's one of your closest mates and your review is about as impartial as a North Korean state television news broadcast.

From the Slamthology review:

I should probably declare my interest at this point - I was on this trip too.

When Lister hasn't got the balls to post his views here, he uses you to post them.

I literally cannot remember a time John's had an opinion he's been afraid to express and I know for a fact there has never been a time I've posted something on his behalf. Of course, we agree on an awful lot of things but then that's probably a big part of the reason we get on so well. Then again, over the last year or so I can think of quite a few occasions when I've disagreed with him quite strongly and said so.

You are to Lister what Socko is to Foley.

That's just not true. He's never pulled me out of his pants, never stuck his hand inside me and has never forced me down another man's throat.By the way, how does a sock puppet become "the leading contender for poster of the year"? Edited by Kenny McBride