The UKFF

freaky

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Thanks for the plugs, Mo. I've already had a couple of well-paid jobs stem directly from this forum, so this type of publicity is much appreciated. Making sure to include the links to the individual pages on my site was particularly kind of you.

Just trying to babyface you after BR's awesome job of turning you heel, kidda. ;)
Does that lighthearted tone and smiley mean you were not being serious in your arguments and were in fact merely seeking to provoke a response?
In much the same way you were trying to provoke a response by posting three troll threads on MMA after I posted mine?
I highlight you apparantly confessing to trolling, and link to a definition of troll.You accuse me of trolling, and link to a definition of geek.That's like making a crank call in the name of Mr T. Osser. It doesn't even work.

Also, if you've ever read Lister's posts at RIM on its various public and hidden forums, then you'll know he looks down on most of the people here, yet on the UKFF he always tries to play safe and be Mr. Popular (two UKFF poster of the year awards and counting!). Basically, he's like our version of Mick Foley.

Have you had some sort of breakdown? The turn this thread has taken is insane.
Can I do the Arthur Fowler Christmas club money joke again or is it only funny once :/

I can't believe you write for Britain's top wrestling magazine, whilst Norfolk's top wrestling writer, Julian Radbourne, doesn't.It just makes yours truly violently ill.

Great. I hope you die as a result. :thumbsup:
seriously you come across as a mark for yerself that overkill with the mma threads showed yer to be a right bellend

• Paid Members

I can't believe you write for Britain's top wrestling magazine, whilst Norfolk's top wrestling writer, Julian Radbourne, doesn't.It just makes yours truly violently ill.

Great. I hope you die as a result. :thumbsup:
seriously you come across as a mark for yerself that overkill with the mma threads showed yer to be a right bellend
That perceived overkill was created by Lister and his sock-puppet posting a whole bunch of troll threads.In cae you haven't noticed, the mods actually decided to largely stick with my suggestion, but the situation was blown out of proportion by Lister causing trouble through his trolling.