• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I'll make you tap, Mohammed.

Ooh, he's hard. :confused:
That's just from seeing your bird mate :laugh::laugh::laugh:
And a comedian too. So this second/third account of yours is for what exactly? By the way, you do realise you have zero credibility after proclaiming your man-love for that deluded sociopath from Cromer, right?

I can't believe you write for Britain's top wrestling magazine, whilst Norfolk's top wrestling writer, Julian Radbourne, doesn't.It just makes yours truly violently ill.

Great. I hope you die as a result. :thumbsup:
seriously you come across as a mark for yerself that overkill with the mma threads showed yer to be a right bellend
That perceived overkill was created by Lister and his sock-puppet posting a whole bunch of troll threads.In cae you haven't noticed, the mods actually decided to largely stick with my suggestion, but the situation was blown out of proportion by Lister causing trouble through his trolling.
That may be percieved to be so by yer good self but you started the ball rolling just so you could have yer own MMA section which resulted in said threads by lister...in any case its clear you and lister dont like each other so why not stick each other on ignore?

• Paid Members

I can't believe you write for Britain's top wrestling magazine, whilst Norfolk's top wrestling writer, Julian Radbourne, doesn't.It just makes yours truly violently ill.

seriously you come across as a mark for yerself that overkill with the mma threads showed yer to be a right bellend
That perceived overkill was created by Lister and his sock-puppet posting a whole bunch of troll threads.In cae you haven't noticed, the mods actually decided to largely stick with my suggestion, but the situation was blown out of proportion by Lister causing trouble through his trolling.
That may be percieved to be so by yer good self but you started the ball rolling just so you could have yer own MMA section which resulted in said threads by lister...in any case its clear you and lister dont like each other so why not stick each other on ignore?
When I posted those threads, I didn't want a separate MMA section. A few weeks before that, I thought there might be a case for one, but a discussion thread proved otherwise and I went with the general concensus of that debate. Lister posted those threads because he was being a cunt.He was being a cunt to be then. I'm being a cunt to him now.

If this was anyone else having this 'conversation' they'd have been suspended by now. I suggest a month in the sin bin for both of them, as entertaining as it all is......EDIT: Unless Mo is doing the UFC scoring, in which case as you were.

Edited by Philjax

When I posted those threads, I didn't want a separate MMA section. A few weeks before that, I thought there might be a case for one, but a discussion thread proved otherwise and I went with the general concensus of that debate. Lister posted those threads because he was being a cunt.He was being a cunt to be then. I'm being a cunt to him now.
fine youve proven yer point now justlet it drop...

• Paid Members

If this was anyone else having this 'conversation' they'd have been suspended by now. I suggest a month in the sin bin for both of them, as entertaining as it all is......EDIT: Unless Mo is doing the UFC scoring, in which case as you were.

I am. :)