The UKFF

freaky

I do admit that people are a bit too agressive when it comes to spoilers. I Accidently posted a picture of Big show vs Sabu which showed who won the ladder match and people went fucking apeshit.

How do you accidentally post a picture?!Surely you've got to see the picture, acknowledge it recognises the result, copy it and then paste it.An accident is when you cook sausages in the nude and you accidentally catch a spatter of Bertolli's finest on the helmet, posting a picture when you shouldn't is just ignorance.
Genuinely ROFLMAO!!! :laugh: I promise, as soon as Ian Holloway is appointed England coach THIS quote is my new sig!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do admit that people are a bit too agressive when it comes to spoilers. I Accidently posted a picture of Big show vs Sabu which showed who won the ladder match and people went fucking apeshit.

How do you accidentally post a picture?!Surely you've got to see the picture, acknowledge it recognises the result, copy it and then paste it.An accident is when you cook sausages in the nude and you accidentally catch a spatter of Bertolli's finest on the helmet, posting a picture when you shouldn't is just ignorance.
LOL That made chuckle !

Of course this place is full of up themselves arseholes. Thats what the internet is here for in regard to the wrestling community. People who have no talent and are so bitter that they will never make it in the Wrestling business that they need to come here and vent their bile. Well on the subject of talentless people if everyone else can have a say why can't I throw my rancid opinion into the ring:

Lister bitches and moans about gimmicks in this place yet his of being 'the most knowledgable man in Britain' is quite simply bollocks. Wow you were in Beyond The Mat and used to write the occasionaly piece in Powerslam - who cares? You weren't the only Brit who made the trip to see Funk's retirement and you weren't the only prick who felt letdown a few months later. You were nothing to that magazine in comparison to Butcher or Chatra that's why you post here to make yourself feel worthwhile. Duz yur plane Engerlish campaign inklude the wurd Cunt? Are you giving refunds for the piece of shit you call a book. I remember hearing years ago possibly from yourself you were scribbling down all ECW results from the Observer and Power Slam and what you have essentially done is get some arsehole publisher with more more money than sense to publish these. You write like you were there for it all and you bloody weren't. You've guessed alot of it and filled in the gaps with lies which you have later apologised for. Yawn it's about as interesting as you.

Freaky Jason seems to post whore more than anyone and yet the John Tickle lookalike gets away with it because he bothers to host a shitty internet radio show 3 times a year. Also rumour has if you do a search through Gaydar you will find not 1 but 2 profiles for him. Bet he wishes to keep that delicious secret to himself.

Tiger Rick supports 17 football teams at last count and knows about the same amount regarding that sport than he does about wrestling. Honestly man why do you bother? You can't decide if you want to be Mr.Popular or Most Hated. You are a ball hair away from confusing yourself when it comes to the shite you post. You must and I mean must have to read everything you post 3 or 4 times just to remind yourself which controversial point or side you have taken.

StingerSplash hates everything and everybody yet has to buy everything pre order with a 50p off coupon. Why can't you post something positive instead of the shite that you ususally do. Why do you even come here when you must notice everyone hates you. When you went into exile [i swear this is the last post I will make-yeah sure you prat] the trees of UKFF looked greener,the air smelt sweeter and life here was that little bit bearable. Now your back its like every other arsehole miserable banal cunt has decided to follow you.

Ally Clarke is a total cock and anyone who has read any of the nonsense he posted during the Benoit case will agree with.

Mab! needs! to! lay! off! the! punctuation! and! stop! deciding! which! former! children's! presenter! turned! paedo! is! the! greatest!

Herbie - Oh Herb did you once help promote a show? You never make mention of it.

Also there are so many non entities on this place that have amassed an unbelieveable number of posts yet not one of them posts anything of any note. Ultimo and Haraga I point my fat digit at you!

From what I can see there are a few decent helpfull chaps here.

The joke about Majik being old was funny like 2 years ago. Good luck to the chap with his shop I say after all any new business can be a pain in the arse to start up [as I found out] let alone a niche one like that. It does look well from what I've seen even if it looks exactly like the one in Dublin!

Klown seems to be helping people realise their dream of booking tickets to Mania and giving advice on travel arrangements etc which is nice considering every year there are twats who hold their cards close to their chest then brag and post that they have Row A ticket 1 yet are going by themselves. Wow you must be great fun to be on holiday with.

Mo is a brilliant writer when he isn't wittering on about UFC or MMA. Go on Mo give us another slice of Puro gold. Bully Martin into letting you write a retrospective on Kawada's career.

The G when not promoting his lair of filth is an interesting chap who always has the Raw review up for me to print off and read on my way to work on a Tuesday morning. He seems to be on the ball with relevant news.

Neil is a good moderator and will no doubt have this topic closed and my account banned within seconds.

Anyways I'm gonna go back to watching The Mighty Boosh and scribing my next letter to Power Slam. I can't decide which website to target next. Maybe Meltzer's Observer. After all they tend to post the truth in an interesting and insightfull manner. The bastards.

Edited by Bubble Ray

It has to be Mab.. It's pretty much exactly what he wrote in the thread after people bitched him out for the spoiler.Either way though, my first thought was the same as Tiger's - what the fuck kind of magazine prints this shit?

It's deffo not me, 1st off it was only a week ago when I posted a spoiler (which I apologise for again, it was a genuine mistake, sorry) and 2ndly I actually quite like it here, hence me posting on here.

Upon the recommendation of several friends, I decided to register with UKFF, a popular wrestling forum.At first, I was impressed by members' knowledge of pro wrestling history and backstage goings-on. But after a while, I noticed that some members, and particularly the administrators, had a pompous attitude towards new members, members with limited wrestling knowledge and, frequently, members who had opinions of their own.I felt the wrath of these people after I accidentally posted a topic without labelling it as a "spoiler". For committing this sin, I was insulted by other members and mocked for being dyslexic (I explained on the forum that I could neither read or write until I was 14).I would I recommend the UKFF to others? No. I found it to be full of bullying hypocrites, who slag off wrestling and those fans who genuinely love it.

After reading it again, I don't know who the administartors are so I don't think they are pompus (I didn't know who Neil was until I got my suspension, so you can't really say the PTB are that pompus)I am not dyslexic and I could read & write from an early age, I also have not posted anything about reading or writing on here.I also couldn't be arsed going to the effort of writing to a magazine, I don't read wrestling magazines either.

• Paid Members

To be fair though, how exactly are people supposed to feel when they've looked forward to something only to have it spoiled for them? Once you know the result, or that someone makes a surprise return, it's not really the same anymore. Worse yet is when the poster tries the defence "Well you should have watched it by now" failing to understand that some people have work and staying up until 4am isn't a sensible option.

im tempted to email PS and out this clown. theres nothing wrong with a bit of banter on here. ive been a member here for a couple of years and i love posting on here (even if my post count got wiped by that virus a while back). if theres something i dont like ill speak my mind but if im out of line ill be a man and apologise like in the xmas thread on the general forum. this guy sounds bitter cos he broke the rules, played the dyslexia card, shouted abuse and got banned.

And I have to say that is the funniest letter I have read since Oliver The Youtube Guy wrote to PS complaining that he had been openly mocked on the forum...and I haven't seen anything from him on here since. I miss him...he was fun!

I don't know if any of you heard but "Oliver of the Scott" got banned from YouTube and had all his videos deleted because... he used a clip of music from......THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!He has since rejoined and posted a "Donnie Darko" style promo.HERE...Then a Flash Cartoon maker made a video of him being stabbed with a scythe by Death!HERE...!!!Then a smark did a parody of Oliver buying Ice Cream!HERE AS WELL...What was with that fake American accent anyway?

We're all assholes here, I thought that was the fun of it all/

fuck that.I'm not an 'asshole', I'm an arsehole.bloody americanisms....Anyway who gives a shit who posted that letter, it might disuade one mong from posting on here and if it does it's a bonus.