The UKFF

freaky

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be lucky to ever find a forum, especially a wrestling forum where every one is nice. I can remember people saying this forum is full of assholes, and I found out it's one of the best wrestling forums to read, with members that know what they are talking about, who use grammar you can read.

I'd have to say that most forums I have been on have quite a number of assholes. And it's generally non-wrestling ones that have the most. The amount of idiots on Morton and Scottish football forums is absolutely astonishing. This is one of the few forums I visit that actually appeals to me most of the time.

• Paid Members

It has to be Mab.. It's pretty much exactly what he wrote in the thread after people bitched him out for the spoiler.

I'd have thought it was too quick to get a letter from Mab in on that subject. I do vaguely recall a spiler thread which I think involved a dyslexic person, and much like any other spoiler cock up, the poster is usually only bitched at (by more than just a couple) when he fails to see what he's done wrong.

Either way though, my first thought was the same as Tiger's - what the fuck kind of magazine prints this shit?

I'd also like to agree with this. Still, the recognition says something.

• Paid Members

Can we try and work out which poster it is...?

It was you, wasn't it. Cretin. :(

would I recommend the UKFF to others? No.

Well they're more than likely going to pop by now, what with the attention that's just been drawn to it. Whoever wrote this can consider 'Operation Backfire' a success.

This place IS pompus and cocky but you have remeber that it's only an internet forum and shouldn't get you too angry because there plenty more things in life to think about.There are a few members I like on the UKFF but it's deffently not friendly or forgiving but as far as wrestling forums go it's probably the least mongy.

Meh. UKFF is like any other half-decent forum. Don't act like a retard, and show at the very least some cursory proof-reading skills and you'll be okay.Mind you, I do think that people shouldn't squeal so much about spoilers. Just stay away from a wrestling forum for two fucking days if you don't want to know what's going on, eh? ;)