The Song Of The Day Thread

Mr. Seven

• Paid Members

Yeah, it was a thunderbolt — she'd been feeling run down, but thought she had a cold. I went to bed at midnight on Monday, and she woke me up at 4am in total agony. She has a real fear of going to the hospital/doctor, but the pain was just too much for her to bear. She's lying in the recliner right now, has been asleep for hours. Her nurse is giving me a funny look, though.

IMG_8964.thumb.png.61672821b3eb916fdec0693c6758b01d.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yep you can see how broken up he is about Freddie's passing which is understandable since it was his friend. Incredibly sad song.

Too Much Love was originally written by Brian about the breakup of his first marriage. However as he performed it at the Freddie tribute concert its assumed it was written for Fred. However since Brian's version was recorded after Freddie passed its very likely the song was now much more about Freddie Mercury. 

Queen originally recorded the song back in '88 but it didn't make The Miracle. It was eventually included on Made in Heaven and I think it's arguably one of Freddie Mercurys best vocal performances. 

Heres the Queen version

Edited by Really Big Shoe