[Nominations] Funniest Moment of 2006

tiger_rick

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince dancing to music while leaving the ring with Shane attempting to talk to him but Vince was in a world of his own; I'm sure there's a gif of it somewhere.Absolutely hilarious.

- DX parody Vince and Shane McMahon on RAW- Any Great Khali promo- Lita's boobie falls out during "live sex" with Edge- Vince goes to church- Cena and Triple H play "dress-up" for their intros at WM22

Edited by Shimmer

- Charlie Haas attacking Lillian Garcia

- "It's Still Real To Me, Dammit!" bloke (if that was 2006, can't remember if it was over a year ago)

- Colt Cabana pretending to be a 70's English wrestler during the Q&A at 1PW All or Nothing Fan Slam.

"Me and Haystacks were working for Max in '79 ...."

- Every Tracy Smothers promo this year.

• Paid Members

I'm utterly gob smacked that no-one has nominated the Roaddogg for the WWE Invasion episode:"Vince McMahon, Come out with your pants up!"Easily the funniest thing I heard on a wrestling show.Shawn Michaels impression of Shane McMahon was excellent too.

- Colt Cabana pretending to be a 70's English wrestler during the Q&A at 1PW All or Nothing Fan Slam."Me and Haystacks were working for Max in '79 ...."Well, said that was hilarious, can't belive it wasn't released on DVD!Shawn Michael's elimination of Mike Knox at Survivor Series.Most King Booker promos.

RVD and Sabu getting busted: Rob spends years bitching about how he never gets a push, and when he finally achieves headliner status, he fucks it up entirely by himself. Hilarious.Anything Nash or Shelley did.Amy Zidian telling Vicki she was too fat to be a diva and not knowing who Stephanie was.

Edited by Garrett