tiger_rick

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Craiging619

DX tampering with Vince's microphone:-

"Dammit, you people think this is funny!"

Flair throwing the mic down and talking to the book. Flair hyping the match between "Flairy and Fole".

WWE thinking Sabu can do scripted backstage promos.

King Booker saying the phrase "Champion of Champions" in an English accent. King Booker calling Theodore Long "Thaddeus". King Booker saying "balderdash" at the RAW Reunion. King Booker doing anything.

The McMahon Family Prayer, which took place before they ballsed things up with the God PPV match:-

"God, you don't like me and I don't like you either."

Dave Meltzer's description of the shoot fight between Batista and Booker, including, "Sharmell then gave Batista a low blow", and, "somewhere in there Sharmell also cut a promo on Batista".

The crowd chants during the Hard Justice fire. Eric Young noting that he wasn't involved in starting the fire. Monty Brown doing a full promo in character as the firemen enter the building behind him.

WWE's continued attempts to book Cryme Tyme in the worst segments in history.

Big Show vs. Batista in the Hammerstein Ballroom. Bet you never thought you'd read that sentence.

And Edge's "Toronto is now 98% SARS-free" line, which went over everyone's heads. Quite literally, as he was on a ladder at the time.

Edited by Craiging619

• Paid Members

HBK randomly superkicking guys as he left the building at Cyber SundayThe Cena/Booker T skit on Raw that featured the return of Ron Simmons.Kevin Nash: "SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!"Chapmans LDN skits. (Im having real trouble picking just one)

Edited by CoreyVandal

Lillian/Haas Flair talking into the bookShawn Michaels superkick on stan and the guy carrying the paper Shawn Michaels at Survivor series (the mike knox elimination & arm round Melina) DX parody of Vince & Shane Rated RKO parody of DX Lex Lugers "I don't Knowwwwwwwwww"

"I just superkicked Stan!"

Nash training with Alex Shelley

Vince McMahon parodying Triple H using font water.

LPW's Remi the Kingpin being forced to change his name to Malcolm.

God's appearence at Backlash.

Charlie Hass killing Lillian.

dopper reading Frantic Planet during Jarrett's promo.

Edited by Dave Beaste

[*]VKM Parody of DX

[*]Rated RKO parody of DX

[*]DX parody of Vince and Shane McMahon

[*]Charlie Haas killing Lillian Garcia

[*]RVD and Sabu getting busted and killing their careers in the process

[*]Big Show, Lashley and The Great Kahli all trying to get over in ECW

[*]The Regal and Birchill skits

[*]Triple H and John Cena's WrestleMainia 22 Entrances