Charlie Brooker's Screen Wipe

CracktonMoj

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If its not already mentioned. Mr Brooker is on the Quiz of the Year Show on New Years Day on Channel 4 according to the blurb in the TV guide

James Corden aside, they really do know how to pick guests for that show don't they.

Screenwipe review of the year was fantastic as ever, I badly needed something to cheer me up after my Xbox RROD'd on me this morning and that did it brilliantly.

First time I've seen Screen Wipe, predictably great stuff from Brooker.

Perhaps enjoyed better than the Channel 4 show he had over the summer. He's immensely funny, but he just seemed a bit awkward at times.

James Corden aside, they really do know how to pick guests for that show don't they.

If Wikipedia is to be believed then he's teaming with David Mitchell, that's the ultimate pairing.

I hope thats true.

As for Screenwipe, not the best due to the quickness of all the bits and pieces, but still a pretty good show with all the Brooker trademarks. The highlight being Acorah for me.

I loved it last night. Awkardly, my mum came downstairs during the 'look at penises' bit and screamed 'what are you watching?'

My fav bit was him talking about Verne Troyer 'Sitting on the floor looks like Urika gave birth on her way to be boring somewhere else'.

Archived