Charlie Brooker's Screen Wipe

CracktonMoj

It's the best TV show ever. It's the guy who did TVGoHome and created Nathan Barley, ranting about how shit TV is. For a half hour each week. It was on earlier, and it's on again in approximately fifty minutes time.Keep an eye and an ear out for:Charlie saying 'cancer' in the first two minutespoor researcher girl getting fired, fired from Londonthe coverlines on the Take A Break-esque magazinethe Frank Butcher descriptionthe jaw-dropping burglar programmeand almost everything else.Seriously, best TV show for the last five years, at least. Watch it and ejaculate in happiness. Yes.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was really good. The thing that made me crack up the most was

poor researcher girl getting fired, fired from London

"You're fired... fired from London!". Nearly woke up the whole house when he said that. That girl was pretty fit too.Have to try and remember to watch it next week.

They put tripe like Flog It on BBC2 and put Brooker on BBC4. What's the fucking point in me continuing to exist.

Because you can turn over to BBC4 :)I just realised how great the monsters pissing on Jeremy Kyle is.

You do all know there were three episodes of this earlier in the year, right?

They were a thing of beauty as well.I'm a big fan of Charlie Brooker. I wasn't aware of him till about 6 months ago. My girlfriend turned me on to him and his writing. Very clever and funny bloke.

Archived