Charlie Brooker's Screen Wipe

CracktonMoj

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched this after the two 'specials'. Glad I did.....thought the 'best of' special was ok, wasn't that into the Christmas special, but this was excellent....just what I'd hoped when I initially saw what the series was about...I'll be watching from here on in!

• Awards Moderator

They'll never release a DVD, the cost to license clips would be through the roof.

"Hi, I'm Jill from Zeppotron, I was wondering if I can licence that clip of Colin Fry?""No problem, what's it for?""Charlie Brooker's going to mercilessly tear him a new arsehole for his banal spectral twattery on DVD.">CLICK<

• Paid Members

They'll never release a DVD, the cost to license clips would be through the roof.

"Hi, I'm Jill from Zeppotron, I was wondering if I can licence that clip of Colin Fry?""No problem, what's it for?""Charlie Brooker's going to mercilessly tear him a new arsehole for his banal spectral twattery on DVD.">CLICK<
I doubt that this would be a huge problem, seeing as Brooker is actually the Co-Founder & Creative Director of Zeppotron.http://www.zeppotron.com/faq.html

Archived