Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats the deal with Dillkid Amnesty week?

Basically he was getting a load of shit for pretty much anything he posted, some deserved most not, so no one can have a go at him without good reason or they'll be suspended

Why didn't I ever get amnesty? Good on the PTB for doing something like that though.

Basically he was getting a load of shit for pretty much anything he posted, some deserved most not, so no one can have a go at him without good reason or they'll be suspended

Why didn't I ever get amnesty?

Because you're old enough to know better.

Why didn't I ever get amnesty?

Because you're old enough to know better.

Hahahaha!

• Paid Members

Have UKFF Birthday threads been banned? Fair enough, it's someone's birthday on here every day and I realise someone who registered last week and has about ten posts doesn't get one, but the longtime and regular posters usually recieve a 'Happy Birthday!' thread. It's been awhile since I seen one. For example, in the last week or so it's been Freaky and Dopper's birthday. I would've thought they'd have gotten one.

• Moderators
Have UKFF Birthday threads been banned? Fair enough, it's someone's birthday on here every day and I realise someone who registered last week and has about ten posts doesn't get one, but the longtime and regular posters usually recieve a 'Happy Birthday!' thread. It's been awhile since I seen one. For example, in the last week or so it's been Freaky and Dopper's birthday. I would've thought they'd have gotten one.

Maybe it's a symptom of social networking getting bigger. A lot of people have their 'UKFF Buddies' on Facebook or Twitter, so might do their birthday wishing there.

• Paid Members
Most users ever online was 485 on Sep 17 2009, 18:51

Did anything significant happen on this date?

I just checked the wrestling observer archive, to see the headlines from that week. In that week, Jeff Hardy was arrested for drugs posession and the Hulkamania promotion debuted.

So, the combination of the two, I suspect.

• Paid Members

What's the most you'd pay for a Cadbury's Twirl (or similarly sized/comparable chocolate bar/sweets etc.)? I'm talking in a shop, cafe or other relatively convenient location. I'm not thinking petrol station, service station, train or cinema where the prices are mental for various reasons.

Actually, more importantly, what would you expect to pay? Like, if there's no price listed and you take it to the counter, what would you reckon?

What's the most you'd pay for a Cadbury's Twirl (or similarly sized/comparable chocolate bar/sweets etc.)? I'm talking in a shop, cafe or other relatively convenient location. I'm not thinking petrol station, service station, train or cinema where the prices are mental for various reasons.

Actually, more importantly, what would you expect to pay? Like, if there's no price listed and you take it to the counter, what would you reckon?

Between 60-70p is probably the most I'd pay and what I expect it to be these days

Last time I brought a Double Decker in a shop it was over 60p .. So Iam guessing 65-80p?

Archived