Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

Cyber Candy in Covent Garden is one of the very few places in London I like. It sells Street Fighter Dragon Punch energy drinks and Wonka Nerds. Awesome.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Cyber Candy in Covent Garden is one of the very few places in London I like. It sells Street Fighter Dragon Punch energy drinks and Wonka Nerds. Awesome.

what about the lamb and flag?

:smug:;)

• Paid Members

Well I like lamb, and I like flags... :bored:

• Paid Members

Well I like lamb, and I like flags... :bored:

:laugh:

as you didn't go to London with me, the significance of the lamb and flag will likely be lost, and most beside the one who did,

however the lamb and flag was nice, up a litlle backstreet some where, i beleive not far from the shop mentioned above.

When I open a link in a new window, it always comes up 'small'. No matter how many time I resize the window, it always does the same. Is there any way I can change this so links open full-size as a default?

I'm using the latest version of Windows Internet Explorer and Microsoft Vista.

• Awards Moderator
When I open a link in a new window, it always comes up 'small'. No matter how many time I resize the window, it always does the same. Is there any way I can change this so links open full-size as a default?

I'm using the latest version of Windows Internet Explorer and Microsoft Vista.

Absurdly, if you make the window the right size, then choose File (you may need to press Alt to activate this in the latest version) > Exit instead of X'ing the window, it should remember.

It's a quirk of IE that's persisted for generations.

• Paid Members

I seem to have corrected the time by going into My Controls, Board Options and then unchecking Automatic DST and unchecking Day Light Savings In Effect from that.

• Paid Members
I seem to have corrected the time by going into My Controls, Board Options and then unchecking Automatic DST and unchecking Day Light Savings In Effect from that.

Thanks for that mucker! Works perfectly.

Right, has anybody watched that new "Ashes to Ashes" preview on BBC1? Anybody know what the song is when they all start scrapping in the disco. I get the "I don't get the.." lyric, then I never catch the rest of it.

Thank you.

Right, has anybody watched that new "Ashes to Ashes" preview on BBC1? Anybody know what the song is when they all start scrapping in the disco. I get the "I don't get the.." lyric, then I never catch the rest of it.

Thank you.

I pretty sure it's Spandau Ballet "Chant No. 1 (I Don't Need This Pressure On)"

Archived