Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I would indeed take Ms Allen out for a nice dinner and maybe dancing, but the main problem would be that I'd be constantly reminded of her dad, which is not conducive to romance.

• Paid Members

Anybody got a beard? Use any lotions or anything to try tame it?

I'm only bothered about it when i go out on town but i've just been using moisturiser (a few hours before) to try calm it but it doesn't do much. Would hair waxes/gels work? I imagine it would make it feel horrible.

Anyone know anything out there or maybe any tips?

• Paid Members
Beard Oil is the answer.

Comb it every day, and trim it once a week too.

Cheers guys.

Just ordering a Beard Oil & Beard Balm set which looks to be exactly what i'm after. Was wondering how long to leave it between trimming. Grew it for 4/5 months before caving in and letting my hairdresser neaten and slightly trimming it down. Going to be nerveracking attempting it myself.

• Paid Members

I'm piling on weight at the moment, so I'm relying on a crisp beardline to give the impression of a strong jaw.

I've always kept my neck clean shaven though, just out of comfort.

• Paid Members
I'm piling on weight at the moment, so I'm relying on a crisp beardline to give the impression of a strong jaw.

When I read something like this I shudder and have mental images of George Lucas.

Haha, I've said it on here before, George Lucas would look like a maggot without a beard.

I have a beard too, I always shave the neck, I've gone really short on the beard recently to showcase my big 'tache. Having a beard isn't for the lazy, unless you're a tramp or Luke Harper having a beard requires more maintenance than being clean shaven.

Archived