Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

I've just dropped my wife off at the ferry port for a hen do over on the mainland. As we were running late (and scared she'd miss the boat) I ignored the 10mph painted on the floor as we started driving up the pier. Doing about 20mph we got to the end and there was one of those electronic speed read-out signs telling me my speed. After I got her bags out and saw her off I started driving back down the pier and noticed a big 'Average Speed Check ANPR' sign. FUCK! Just checked their website and there is a

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I've just dropped my wife off at the ferry port for a hen do over on the mainland. As we were running late (and scared she'd miss the boat) I ignored the 10mph painted on the floor as we started driving up the pier. Doing about 20mph we got to the end and there was one of those electronic speed read-out signs telling me my speed. After I got her bags out and saw her off I started driving back down the pier and noticed a big 'Average Speed Check ANPR' sign. FUCK! Just checked their website and there is a

• Paid Members

I've been using this Dell Inspiron laptop for the last 5 years and it's really starting to struggle with my needs as of late, so I'm looking for something new, but affordable.

Would something like this Asus S200 VivoBook be ok? It has 4 gigs of RAM, but the processor seems to be similar (Pentium Dual Core). I know next to fuck all about this kind of stuff, so I don't want to end up with something below the level of my current laptop. Would this be able to handle lots of video streaming, downloading and browsing?

Works out at about

So lava_boy's personal signing-off smiley is :sneaky:, yes?

Has been since day one, no real reason except I liked it. Just comes as a habit now, even though I don't post often I still instinctively do it.

Where could I buy or obtain Blu-Ray cases and legitimate covers from? I have both Ghostbusters & Faster on Blu-Ray that came with PS3 games. Wouldn't mind putting them in cases with the proper covers.

Amazon Blu-ray cases

Customaniacs.org does scanned copies of any DVD you can think of, just had a quick look and they have the ones your after.

:sneaky:

Customaniacs.org does scanned copies of any DVD you can think of, just had a quick look and they have the ones your after.

Yeah I thought about just printing them off but I'd rather have a proper legitimate cover. I was hoping for somewhere I can get the case and cover as one package. I realise I can just get the cases from Amazon, eBay etc. Seems you can't get the covers from anywhere though.

Would it be worth me contacting the distributers direct? I can only ask I guess.

• Paid Members

No idea, but I've got a joke.

Funeral Director: Mrs Reid, what do you want us to include in the death notice for the newspaper?

Mrs Reid. Peter Reid fae Peterhead. Deid'.

Funeral Director. Is that all? Are you sure you don't want to add something more personal?

Mrs Reid. Aye okay. Peter Reid fae Peterhead. Deid. Volvo for sale.

UKFFers of Scotland.

What's there to see and do in Peterhead on a Monday evening?

Not very much, thus why it has such a big heroin problem.

• Paid Members

Whole area up there does. Due to lack of police.

You always see people from Maryhill, Possil etc being arrested up there after they have been caught at the old dealing. Always mentioned in "The Digger".

• Paid Members
UKFFers of Scotland.

What's there to see and do in Peterhead on a Monday evening?

Not very much, thus why it has such a big heroin problem.

:(

Here's hoping I get a hotel with decent WiFi then.

Archived