Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Help...!!

I'm going crazy trying to remember the name of an '80's TV show. I'm pretty sure it was on Saturday mornings on ITV, and featured a super hero type in a red cossie with a blonde perm. I'm pretty sure Terri Garr was in it, but her Wikipedia entry gives no joy. It's been driving me crazy for weeks!

Bit late I know, Greatest American Hero?

That's the bugger! Top work Mr McGinty!!

I know this is a bit of a long shout but does anyone know where I can get "L'Eau D'Issey Summer Eau De Toilette Spray (2011 Edition)" perfume from for my girlfriend... I'm useless when it comes to gifts normally so i've tried extra hard this year and this is the one thing which would top it nicely... before you ask I have googled/ebayed/amazoned this thing but hopefully one of you kind people are better at this hunting than me... cheers!

I'm a big fan of Issey Miyake.

Edit just saw you said 2011

http://www.fragrancenet.com/l-eau-d-issey-...source=myshopau

Australian site. Will deliver.

Aww you could potentially be a saint! You are my new favourite poster on here now what with your parks and recs sig and now this :p

Is that Aus site reliable? You used it before? How does it work about paying because it's in dollars on their site? Thanks

• Paid Members
I know this is a bit of a long shout but does anyone know where I can get "L'Eau D'Issey Summer Eau De Toilette Spray (2011 Edition)" perfume from for my girlfriend... I'm useless when it comes to gifts normally so i've tried extra hard this year and this is the one thing which would top it nicely... before you ask I have googled/ebayed/amazoned this thing but hopefully one of you kind people are better at this hunting than me... cheers!

I'm a big fan of Issey Miyake.

Edit just saw you said 2011

http://www.fragrancenet.com/l-eau-d-issey-...source=myshopau

Australian site. Will deliver.

Aww you could potentially be a saint! You are my new favourite poster on here now what with your parks and recs sig and now this :p

Is that Aus site reliable? You used it before? How does it work about paying because it's in dollars on their site? Thanks

No worries mate. Afraid I haven't used it, but it'll be the same type of transaction as usual, and will convert the price + shipping into pounds for you. Transactions are protected in the usual way.

Archived