Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WinAMP_0.92.jpg

Iconic. One completely obsolete item, playing on Winamp.

Her album came with its own WinAmp skin on the special edition Enhanced CD

I'm going to hazard a guess that there were some gallery images, and a postage stamp sized video.

the Live DVD only had Interactive Menus as its special feature

Pitcos is posting from his Microsoft Zune.

Yes! That's the sort of material you should've led with. My brother actually has got a Microsoft Zune. He got obsessed with them about three years ago, I vaguely remember some boring explanation of how he was doing various hacks to get his Zune working in the UK and to sync it with his Xbox 360. He thought it was brilliant. I think he still has it hooked up in his van, playing the Rambo theme and the great song from Green Street (the one that's a rip-off of Brothers in Arms) on a loop.

It was a failed attempt to take on the iPhone, a Microsoft branded, Windows smartphone. And it was a bit shit.

Why the 360's video service was also called Zune, I've no idea.

• Paid Members

I think my PC has some sort of virus. I'm having a shit-load of problems with a nasty little blighter called "twunk_32.exe". Can anybody give me the deal on how to get rid? I've tried various programs, but nothing is shifting the fucker. Thanks!

I think my PC has some sort of virus. I'm having a shit-load of problems with a nasty little blighter called "twunk_32.exe". Can anybody give me the deal on how to get rid? I've tried various programs, but nothing is shifting the fucker. Thanks!

have you tried Microsoft Security Essentials? That has always worked for me. Other than that, I can't really help

Never watched it but just flicked through the Sky listings and Sex and the City is on now, I always thought Kim Cattrall got her kit off non stop in it so how is it on at this time? Or is it not as racy as I assumed?

By the way, there's nothing wrong with Kim Cattrall getting her kit off

Archived