Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Thing is... I despise the place. Already been down two times this week and heading down again on Friday for my birthday. I did not organise this, I've never been to Glasgow for anything bar football and gigs.

Also, doesn't help that my friend organised this and knows not what we're going to do at all. She's said we will go see Dredd. Can we not see that up here without having to put up with Weegieville? At least I'm not paying for anything I guess.

Urgh!

Thing is... I despise the place. Already been down two times this week and heading down again on Friday for my birthday. I did not organise this, I've never been to Glasgow for anything bar football and gigs.

Also, doesn't help that my friend organised this and knows not what we're going to do at all. She's said we will go see Dredd. Can we not see that up here without having to put up with Weegieville? At least I'm not paying for anything I guess.

Urgh!

Bugger off then! Loads to do in a City of Culture.

Can't say the same for the granite city. God, that must be even more depressing than usual at this time of year when the sky is grey as well. Tell the wee torn-faced runt who nicked my Barbour jacket from Snafu it only cost me

• Paid Members

Urgh!

Bugger off then! Loads to do in a City of Culture.

Can't say the same for the granite city. God, that must be even more depressing than usual at this time of year when the sky is grey as well. Tell the wee torn-faced runt who nicked my Barbour jacket from Snafu it only cost me

More than you'd pay for the whole lot together. As the poster above say, it sounds well nicked as well. I'd avoid that deal.

New Xboxes are really cheap nowadays as well!

I'm pleased I've stumbled into the middle of this discussion. After years of not being able to justify the expense of upgrading from my PS2, I've finally promised myself an Xbox360 as a reward/incentive for finally pushing through the submission of my bastard PhD. The trouble is, I'm ridiculously out of the loop when it comes to games and stuff, so I've got a few questions.

1) Do I need 250GB? I'm not a massive 'gamer', my current shopping list is FIFA13, Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and LA Noire.

2) Is any sort of 1 year warranty/breakdown cover generally included as standard with new consoles?

3) Does anybody know of any good deals currently going in the high street for them? Ideally I'll be buying it with the aforementioned FIFA. I know it's probably cheaper online but I don't like giving out my card details over the net since I got money nicked from my account last year.

Archived