Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

I used to watch a cartoon that was set in space. The space-craft was yellow I'm pretty sure. It was from the late eighties. That is all I can remember. Can somebody tell me what the fuck I am talking about? I was about four when I watched, around about 1992.

The time sounds just about right for Galaxy High but that wasn't exactly based within a spaceship.

Could it have been

?

Well done that man! How could I forget the name Bucky O'Hare? I read on Wikipedia that only 13 episodes were made, which is odd, because I seem to remember it was quite popular.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You remember incorrectly; everyone hated it.

Me and my friend liked it.

I remember liking it, but I think it may have been like Thundercats - in that the great them tune compensated for what was a pretty rotten show. Plus, I don't think it got over with boys in that one of the characters was called Willy. Too many sniggers.

I used to watch a cartoon that was set in space. The space-craft was yellow I'm pretty sure. It was from the late eighties. That is all I can remember. Can somebody tell me what the fuck I am talking about? I was about four when I watched, around about 1992.

jase and the wheeled warriors maybe

edit Bucky was ok and im with who ever said it was more to do with the song

Did you not... I mean, the guy actually replied to say... literally the posts right above yours... Do you not bother reading the...

Did you not... I mean, the guy actually replied to say... literally the posts right above yours... Do you not bother reading the...

no i saw it then went to answer it rookie mistake

Can anybody tell me if there is any sort of law regarding noise insulation? I live in a shitty 1950's flat and I have had to move my bed into my living room because my neighbour snores so much. I now get woken up by her watching the TV every morning at seven o'clock. I can literally hear every word of a conversation she'll be having with a friend as well.Surely there should be some minimum insulation required?

• Paid Members
Can you get the mid 90's batman cartoon on DVD at all?

I had a look on Amazon and there was loads of stuff but I couldn't see that.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Animated-Se...D/dp/B000FTW374

Link for volume one of the first season, rest should be easy to find at the bottom of the screen

Thank you for this.

That much stuff was there for the search I was doing, specials and one off's and film and TV I wanted to make sure I didn't end up with the wrong one.

Never done this myself but could be doing it soon and need advice/experience:

Moving with Sky - what's the best tactic to get a good deal? Just cancel outright, then when we move to the new address go in with my wife's name as a new customer. Or ring up threatening to cancel, and let them offer me a good/reduced package if we let them transfer addresses etc for us.

What's the best way to approach it? We've got telly, phone and internet with them, and I'm generally happy with the service, but I'm always up for saving a few quid and making the best of a situation.

Thoughts and general opinions on this? Cheers.

Archived