Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

As expected a lot better. Will probably just buy that second one now. Tanahashi vs Bennett is quite the glaring decision there.

Alot of people on ROHWorld are extremely unhappy about this. I will judge after the match has happened.

Alot of people seem down on the cards but this should probably still be awesome! Cole vs Liger, Steen vs Nakamura and Elgin vs Okada (Should Cole and Okada retain) should be brilliant!

The IWGP Jr Tag 3 Way in Toronto should tear the roof off. Plus Nakamura and Tanahashi in the same ring should be brilliant for those in attendance. Also Cole vs Steen which we know will be awesome!

I admit they could of gone all out but this is probably NJPWs and ROHs doing, NJPW probably see these as more house shows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hasn't Dexter long since left here? I haven't seen him make a single post in a thread then run away in a long time.

Also, LOL.

Might be something to do with the fact his Twitter background is a tiling of the Rob Feinstein incident from the 'lol i'll pretend you said 18' thing off local news in the USA.

Silas Young has a great voice and mustache.

Only found out the other day Silas Young is Stan Hansen's nephew. Somewhat makes me want to cheer for him more.

Young has denied this in the past - he did a podcast where he was asked this and he stated it was an internet myth made up by someone & that he has never even met Hansen.

Silas Young podcast - its on this podcast - its brought up just after the 28 min point.

• Paid Members

Honestly, I wasn't 100% it was him at first, I thought it *could* have been any random UKFFer that was into ROH enough that the "Landslides" thing had become embedded in their mind.

But then I thought "Who else but DDD would come out with this gem?"

tumblr_n6hsuaJZZw1svsahho1_1280.jpg