Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

• Paid Members

I might be wrong here but i'd like to assume although they can block people getting to the page you view the video on, if youre already there with a video feed running, they probably cant stop it without kicking off legit customers....

• Paid Members

Didn't watch all of it, but what I did see wasn't up to much. Fit Finlay was really boring tonight. The fans actually had a duel chant of "Boring" and "this is awesome" but the latter was more out of respect than anything else. Finlay worked really old school. Not the cool type of old style wrestling, but the outdated kind. It wasn't the WWE Finlay. He seemed to be treating it like a indy show, where his goal was to just not get hurt. He had a similar match against that Gut Check winner from TNA on the Ricky Morton vs Nash show last year. You would expect much more out of him.

The main event I actually really enjoyed. Sure all it was was a late 90s WWF main event brawl, but as they go, it was a good one. Steve Corino was side splitting on commentary. He was on fire. He kept firing off lines like "I'd like to see you wrestle again Nigel. When we take over this company, we could find a spot for you. We don't use Grizzly Redwood anymore, we could team you with him" and "the internet is gonna crap a brick. He didn't put his hands up". Or when Kevin Kelly said "we apologise if we lose feed if they go through our announce table" and Corino responded with "its not like ROH to lose feed". After the match Steen cut a good promo, which cracked me up. He buried ROH fans. "You cheer for CM Punk and Bryan Danielson - do you think they even remember what ROH is? NO NO NO NO".

There was a shit load of terrible language on the show as well. People saying "fuck" every five minutes. Everyone should have been told to chill the fuck out and let Steen be the one delivering the colourful verbiage. The main event was good, but the rest was the same of overly long ROH supercard.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

• Moderators

Cons:

Mike Mondo's ring gear,

Mike Mondo's promo (Nice language, strangeface. That's why ROH will always be niche and for losers),

Mike Mondo,

Rape joke by Kevin Kelly,

Headbangers,

Benoit chant (especially on the fifth anniversary of the murdering bastards handiwork being announced). Crippler Crossface as well,

"This is Wrestling" chant for the main event which was essentially a crappy ECW main event brawl. Overbooked to buggery,

Idiot crowd cheering closing promo like tits. WE CHEER HEELS. WE ARE COOL.

Pros:

Maria Kanellis,

Steve Corino,

It was free.

• Moderators

Kyle O'Reilly and his MMA hardon is a total liability. Shouldn't be fucking smashing people's gob in like that during a match.

Jim Cornette really needs to talk to him and Adam Cole about who the marks are. Or at least who the marks should be.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Probably mentioned in other threads, don't give a shit.

Maria has tweeted the following :

"Thank you New York for coming to see Mike Bennett and myself. But the guy in the front row that grabbed my bum, I will have you thrown out next time. You are a pervert!!"

"I am not to be touched, ever, by a fan weather (sic) I am working or not. It's gross. I am not a toy. You pay to watch, so watch. Don't touch. The only person that can touch is Mike Bennett. From now on you will get thrown out. thank you..."

Well, stereotypes come from somewhere, don't they. This was ALWAYS going to be a potential hazard of exposing Maria to the ROH & Shimmer pack. She should probably sue him for sexual assault, because there is no way in hell he didn't ejaculate just from touching her.

I mean, look at the lass.

maria_20smackdown_202_crop_340x234.jpg

And now let's look at her surrounded by the monsters.

tumblr_lwx59ddi031qd22q7o2_400.jpg

Oh christ, she's in such danger. Run, girl.

Small time wrestling fans are a dangerous breed of pervert. Every last one of them.

Shimmers-Cheerleader-Melissa.jpg

EVERY. LAST. ONE.

3e4bbcb5.jpg

• Paid Members

Why wouldn't I? Might has well have a subsection to the UKFF where everyone can sign the register before leaving the house of a morning.

untitled-4.jpg

A young lady is probably safer trudging through Kidderminster underpass after dark than coming within three hundred feet of our lot.

Edited by air_raid