More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Paid Members
This made me apoplectic with rage.

It's a mum who punishes her adopted child by making him sit there with hot sauce in his month, then forces him to have an ice-cold shower.

The most infuriating thing about that is that we dont get the chance to see what she has to say about it all. Is there anywhere online I can watch the episode? I've done a quick google and cant find anything.

• Paid Members

I posted this in the boxing thread but fuck it I'll post it again ;)

Here's part 1 of a TV special build up for the second Crith Eubank-Nigel Benn fight in 93 hosted by Jonathan Ross. Part 1 will lead you to parts 2,3 and 4.

It's proper cheesy early 90s TV and I fuckin love it. Can't beat the ridiculousness of having the likes of Pauline Fowler and John Fuckin Fashanu in the audience on a show hyping the biggest boxing grudge match in the UK in years.

Norman Wisdom and Mickey Rourke get in on the action too. Tremendous.

Here's something rather festive. The Crystal Maze Christmas tapes! It's full of stuff like the director shouting at stupid contestants, people falling over and Richard O'Brian being daft:

And some more:

Edited by ozzfan

• Paid Members
Here's something rather festive. The Crystal Maze Christmas tapes! It's full of stuff like the director shouting at stupid contestants, people falling over and Richard O'Brian being daft:

And some more:

That's a fuckin' excellent find.

"The skeletons got a fractured pelvis"

:laugh: Great stuff.