More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Paid Members

Extremely childish but it makes me giggle like an idiot. People emailing religious channels with assorted silliness.

Edited by JLM

• Paid Members

Extremely childish but it makes me giggle like an idiot. People emailing religious channels with assorted silliness.

That is truly beautiful, especially the last one where if you listen closely you can hear the producer tell him in his earpiece "thats from the fresh prince of Bel Air"

• Paid Members

My brother sent me that link a while ago, playing on my epic fear of aliens. I watched it with the normal 'Oh yes, ha ha, very funny -_-' ' Attitude I normally have when people take the piss.

Little did I know the horror that clip would turn into :(

Awesome though. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Oh my god. Aside from the slightly creepy "she's my daughter" talk, that was one of the most impossibly adorable things I've ever seen.

Eugene Dadi with an immense penalty kick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm3BXPxJ_DA...player_embedded

Warning, slightly science-y video. Still blew my tiny mind though:

This made me rage:

But was worth it for the video response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOIkttEl7Tw...player_embedded

Also I hadn't seen this before, even when the Vader Sessions and Snatch Vader videos were doing the rounds. This one is simply Vader being a dick:

POsted back in 2007, but worth a second showing I believe:

- Battle at Kruger Park.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cassetteboy#p/u/3/Yxi6QDwQyLU - For fans of "The Apprentice".

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

• Paid Members

This has probably been posted in this thread before but, i don't care, it should be posted again.

Possibly my favouritist thing on the internet ever. If i'm ever feeling down about anything this will likely always perk me up, put a smile on my face and make me feel good about the world. I'm sure many think it's supergay, i think it's supergreat.

• Paid Members
This has probably been posted in this thread before but, i don't care, it should be posted again.

Possibly my favouritist thing on the internet ever. If i'm ever feeling down about anything this will likely always perk me up, put a smile on my face and make me feel good about the world. I'm sure many think it's supergay, i think it's supergreat.

That really is excellent.

That really is excellent.

It's one of the most beautiful videos that the Internet has ever created. Makes you realise just how petty humans can be, when you consider we're all the same.

• 2 weeks later...