More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Paid Members
That's horrible. My step-dad is a fireman and in the 20+ years I've known him, he's never once spoken about any of the things he's had to deal with on the job. I remember one time when I was probably in my early to mid-teens, he came home and just looked a mess; about an hour later my Mum just asked us not to ask him what was wrong or what had happened. Even at my age now, I know I wouldn't ask him about some of the sights he sees. Aside from the bravery aspect of the job, it's inconceivable what firefighters have to deal with when they turn up to an incident.

You've got my complete respect for what you do, whether you have or haven't had to deal with the kind of situation in that video.

Thank you very much, mate.

Until I posted that link to the video, I have never mentioned what line of work I'm in, and to be honest, I would've still kept it undercover so to speak, but given the nature of the video, I had to provide a little more context as to why I was posting it, and not to be seen as a guy posting a shocking piece of content for the "shock value". Sadly, I've came across a few of those people (not on the UKFF, though).

I decided a couple of times that I wasn't going to post a link to it, but I changed my mind and realised that the other guys on here would understand and appreciate why I did post the link.

--ALSO -- I would just like to remind everyone who hasn't done this already, but if any of you guys or girls own a Chip-pan, then PLEASE, PLEASE do NOT use it ever again. Phone your local Fire Station, or area representative for the safety campaign, inform them that you still use your Chip-pan, and they will arrange for somebody to come out within a few days, take the Chip-pan off you and give you a brand new deep fat fryer instead for free. Chip pans are incredibly dangerous.

Edited by Taylorslade

Not sure if the second one has been posted in any NBW thread but I couldn't find it......the following is the UK Old Spice advert followed by Mad Man Mansons take on it....Fucking hilarity!

seen this last night

and this is awesome *clap*clap*clapclapclap*