*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

A short documentary about LDN wrestler Alan Lee Travis. If you ever see someone in a hoodie buying a protein bar or fruit juice before a wrestling event, it may well be the 4 time....I mean 5 time LDN Champion Travis~~

Edited by Syl

Jeez Scott Steiner was freaking awesome, why wasn't he a big singles star before WCW finally pushed him, he had the look, was innovative and a bad ass, I know WCW turned him heel in 1992 I think for 2 weeks and changed their mind, just wish they gave it more time, WWE missed the boat with the New Generation and not having Scott Steiner as their big star, imagine his matches he would of had with Bret Hart, Davey Boy Smith, Shawn Michaels, Razor etc.

Edited by Onion123

• Paid Members

Cracking vid. It's interesting because 80's & early 90's Scott kicked the shit out of poppa pump in my opinion. If they were different people, I'd pick young Scotty for my team every day of the week. He was so fast, technical and aggressive, arguably thinking back to their stint in WWF, he could have been the leading star.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

What's that 1980s one where the two Japanese guys fight on an Japanese island when the Sun is going down, scored by a Vangelis theme (that's been knicked, no doubt)? It looked beautiful. I'm sure Mr. Saito was in it. Thanks!

Saito/Inoki Island Death Match. It's not worth revisiting.