*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

A real rarity I was able to find video of recently - Arn Anderson vs. Tom Magee from a WWF taping, 1988:

https://youtu.be/CZYJtgT_h5U

Never seen Tom Magee but all I have ever heard about him was how absolutely God-awful he was. I think Honky Tonk Man said on a shoot 'He had no lateral movement. He was worst than the Ultimate Warrior'

Apart from seeming a little lost at times I don't see from this match anyway why he was viewed as being the total shits - I've certainly seen worse!  

A real rarity I was able to find video of recently - Arn Anderson vs. Tom Magee from a WWF taping, 1988:

Never seen Tom Magee but all I have ever heard about him was how absolutely God-awful he was. I think Honky Tonk Man said on a shoot 'He had no lateral movement. He was worst than the Ultimate Warrior'

Apart from seeming a little lost at times I don't see from this match anyway why he was viewed as being the total shits - I've certainly seen worse!

Check out his match with Hiroshi Wajima from All Japan and you may change your opinion!

In the Double A match he looked competent enough, few weak kicks and a couple to many sommersaults, but reasonable enough. If i had have seen him at the time i would have liked him as a kid, i loved the high flyers, i even used to get chuffed when Brady Boone would be in a squash to seehim get a couple of flips in.

Milano - you havent posted a link.