*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

What on earth did I just watch!?

I've no idea, but his misses didn't want to be seen and his mate looked a bit special too. Couldn't tell if he was trying to put on a dodgy accent of if he was just bombed off his face.

As for 'massive collection', I'm willing to bet that everyone on here has a bigger collection than this guy

• Paid Members
The Moondogs absolutely annihilate two jobbers on USAW TV in early 1992. Lawler even brings one of the jobbers back out to show his battle scars.

Now THIS, boy n'girls, is a squash match!

Not sure if it's these specific jobbers, but one of the Moondogs matches was against two guys who'd been running outlaw shows in Memphis and were invited to have a "tryout" which turned out to be designed to send them a message.

In case it's of any use, here's my ongoing playlist of more obscure stuff from this year that people have touted and I pretend I'll get round to watching some day: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq8C...b_K7RExjd58Nl2N

Brutus Beefcake returns in 1991 and attacks Earthquake while wearing a mask and a daft costume:

15 full minutes of Scott Steiner paggering the crap out of people - http://youtu.be/217W8giwup4

Vic Grimes vs Erin O Grady from a Raw TV Taping in early 1998. Great little match with some insane dives.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

Apologies if this is a duplicate, couldn't see it in the thread - WWE have put up a very cool time-lapse video of Dustin putting on the current Darth Maul-inspired Goldust paint:

As a man who struggles a bit with that kind of hand-eye coordination, painting on your own face & head with that kind of accuracy astounds me.

Also, no wonder he got that mask when he was working shitty indies every night. Fuck doing that AND wrestling for a pittance.

Apologies if this is a duplicate, couldn't see it in the thread - WWE have put up a very cool time-lapse video of Dustin putting on the current Darth Maul-inspired Goldust paint:

As a man who struggles a bit with that kind of hand-eye coordination, painting on your own face & head with that kind of accuracy astounds me.

Also, no wonder he got that mask when he was working shitty indies every night. Fuck doing that AND wrestling for a pittance.

That's pretty cool. How long do you reckon that takes him? Always hard to tell with time-lapse.