*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

WWE has uploaded some full World Heavyweight Championship matches to their Youtube channel. Some pretty good ones too...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqIV...46R_TXz_Ddqys8Y

There's Batista v Taker from Mania 23, Hardy v Punk from Summerslam 09, Edge v Del Rio from Mania 27, Kane v Taker from HIAC '10, Sheamus v Bryan 2/3 Falls from Extreme Rules '12, and Orton v Christian from Over The Limit '11

• Paid Members
Nearly thirty minutes of Aldo Montoya vs Bob Backlund -

Can't find any reports from the time, but that's got to be stalling because the main eventers hadn't arrived yet.

Randy Savage and Ron Bass promote the WrestleMania VCR game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...-boZH5Wytg#t=65

Great Daniel Bryan interview from Monday morning about changing his style, Cena's injury, Total Divas and such:

He actually tells the fella he wouldn't have gone to TNA when he got sacked in 2010 because he'd make more money on the indies.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
He actually tells the fella he wouldn't have gone to TNA when he got sacked in 2010 because he'd make more money on the indies.

Tommy Dreamer makes more money on the indies than AJ Styles and Bobby Roode do in TNA. Its shocking that decade long TNA stars aren't in the wage bracket of an old relic from the 1990s. If you can make money elsewhere you simply wont sign for TNA. Its why you dont see Carlito or the Hurricane in TNA.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Aye, I know that is the case, but I don't think I've ever seen a WWE wrestler say it in an interview before. That's got the WWE champion, theoretically the most popular active wrestler in the world today, saying it. Looks terrible on TNA.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

I dont think they mind because on Impact tomorrow ...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

AJ Styles tells Dixie that TNA is shit because she hasn't got a clue about wrestling and she counters that its the likes of him that make it what it is because he's "above average". But they are both in agreement that TNA is shit. And that's the characters on TV saying that. TNA's rotten perception is so bad they are even making storylines out of it. Its fucking madness.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();