*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Fuck me; that spot at 03:52 is mental. Is that Clive Myers flying into the crowd? I have seen variants of that over my many years watching wresting but that is shocking; maybe because it was so unexpected within it's context and upon looking at it over and over the fans he flies over then into do not seem to be plants.

Shuggy

In fact here is the bout

I wish someone could post the great mans retirement bout from 1982. I always remember Dickie Davies mentioning that they were going to the wrestling at a few minutes before the usual time of 16:00 as they weere showing Mick Mcmanus' last bout and that they were interviewing him afterwards. They, quite rightly, made a big deal out of this and the interview was conducted in the dressing room after his bout - where he received a ten bell salute after the match. I seem to remember; bearing in mind this is thirty years ago and I only watched it that one time, done in a real life manner without any wrestling hyperbole. Would love to see it again.

Thanks for posting that mate

Shuggy

Edited by Hugh Thesz

Just watched 'when wrestling was Golden - Grapples Grunts and Grannies' on BBC4, really enjoyed it. Absolutely love Exotic Adrian Street.

Was a really good doc wasnt it? Adrian Street being interviewed in his tights was a bit weird...

Even my girlfriend who is usually indifferent to wrestling really enjoyed it so it was all good

Probably been posted before but just watched this and I'm crying with laughter at some of the stuff good old Scott comes out with in this...figured it's appropriate with him being here for PCW at the minute haha... best 7 minutes of YouTube I've watched all year xD