*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Hey Shovanist Pig! I haven't watched Raw yet, do you want to go for the hattrick of spoilers for the day and completely ruin my enjoyment of it?

Can you not avoid a wrestling forum before you watch Raw?!

He doesn't have to if people follow the rules. Without rules do you know where we'd be? Surrounded by smelly people in a bingo hall.

That my friend, that is what I'm worried about.

Edited by Vamp

• Moderators
Sorry mate. Honest mistake. I got a bit carried away with the Fandango stuff.

Yeah, piss off. You edited the post that I edited to put the spoilers back in....and then posted it again.

In other words, piss off to another forum.

Don't bother watching until 2.56 as it's just Andre being his usual brutal self (lovely bloke though).

It's all a work, but great to see Vince and Andre interact like this - especially angry Vince. I can't recall ever seeing angry Vince like this in the 80's...

Edited by TheShowOff

Gentleman's Choice - The Chris Adams Story

Decent documentary on the life of Chris Adams. Never realised how much of a maniac he became once he was on the booze and drugs.

Surprised to see Banger Walsh on it. Good to see Neil Adams too. He was one of my heroes as a kid.

Thanks for this. Not sure why, but I always thought Adams got shot in a bar brawl, not in a house by his friend who he was allegedly trying to kill.

Some good stuff on the channel, watching PWF Homecoming, with Gordon Solie and DDP on commentary. Here's the info on the video.

The Homecoming

March 11, 1989 in Tampa, FL

Fairgrounds drawing 2,500 PWF Junior Heavyweight Champ Jim Backlund (Gigolo Jimmy Del Rey) vs Lightning Lou Perez. Bobby Jaggers, Black Bart, Johnny Ace, & The Terminator vs The Italian Stallion, The Bubble Gum Kid, & The Nasty Boys Dustin Rhodes vs Terry Funk The Commandos vs The Star Riders. Al Perez vs Mike Graham for the PWF Florida Title. Scott Hall & Steve Keirn vs Bam Bam Bigelow & Dick Slater Dusty Rhodes vs The Big Steel Man (Tugboat/Typhoon) For the PWF Championship

Information about FCW / PWF Florida Championship Wrestling was started by Steve Keirn and Mike Graham in early 1988. The promotion changed it's name to the Professional Wrestling Federation in February 1989. the Promotion Lasted till 1991.

Many Big Names Wrestled in this Florida Based Promotion from Dusty Rhodes ,Terry Funk, Steve Kiern, Big Steelman, Dustin Rhodes,Bugsy McGraw, Dick Slater, The Nasty Boys, Johnny Ace The Terminator. both Ace and Terminator are the Brothers of Road Warrior Animal.

The Homecoming was a Big event for the promotion and Featured a Return of Dusty Rhodes to Florida.

Edited by moofasa

NJPW Invasion Attack (full show)

Haven't bothered to see the whole show yet, but the main event was very good indeed. Meltzer again proves to me he's a total half wit by giving this match a 5/5 and yet for all I know he never even rated Okada vs. Naito from last year which was an amazing match and a much much better bout than this one.

Edited by steve rayson

• Paid Members

Haven't bothered to see the whole show yet, but the main event was very good indeed. Meltzer again proves to me he's a total half wit by giving this match a 5/5 and yet for all I know he never even rated Okada vs. Naito from last year which was an amazing match and a much much better bout than this one.

From the March 19th 2012 Observer:

A few notes about the Kazuchika Okada vs. Tetsuya Naito title match on 3/4. I

From the March 19th 2012 Observer:

A few notes about the Kazuchika Okada vs. Tetsuya Naito title match on 3/4. I