*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Moderators
Best of XPW PPV

That must be short then!

In all seriousness, I downloaded season 1 of XPW off PWTorrents the other day. Fuck me, it's terrible! I honestly can't think of a worse company. Even Chikara and Global are better than it.

• Moderators

Yeah, they're awful.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

He can fuck off.

My personal least favourite thing is Supreme. He's possibly the worst wrestler I've ever seen. I also have lots of hate for GQ Money. Or the "Home Invasion" of Rob Black's house. Or the Juice Bar, actually at least that was funny. Or fat Shane Douglas. Or Pogo the Clown vs The Sandman. Or the really cheap set they'd use. Or The Wall in a gimp mask managed by a sex shop worker. Or the worst women's wrestling not called Gail Kim in her latest WWE run.

I fucking hated XPW. I now thoroughly expect Richie Freebird to come in and wax lyrical about it!

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members

From what I've read, even Richie thought it was pretty shite. That's how bad it was!

I remember seeing some XPW on TWC back in the day and not seeing a single decent match or moment of interest aside maybe from New Jack almost bunging Vic Grimes to his death. It was even worse than 3PW and that really was completely fucking awful.

The scary thing is they have had a couple of revivals of it, haven't they?

• Paid Members
Best of XPW PPV

That must be short then!

In all seriousness, I downloaded season 1 of XPW off PWTorrents the other day. Fuck me, it's terrible! I honestly can't think of a worse company. Even Chikara and Global are better than it.

They managed to get an hour out of it.

I know Tigerrick thought it was bad, he gave his original copy to me :thumbsup:

Best of XPW PPV

That must be short then!

They managed to get an hour out of it.

I know Tigerrick thought it was bad, he gave his original copy to me :thumbsup:

I watching thriu the vid on that channel and i cant stop laughing the commentators are just mad i love the scream he does also some of the botches are so funny it gets the thumbs up for making me belly laugh which doesnt happen very often :thumbsup:

You love that fucking scream?

i dont love it but it is funny how he uses it but i think i found it funny last night cos i was full of painkillers and weed. And the fact i aint never seen it before i suppose the scream would get on your nerves all the time but he saves it for the big movez lol. When that fat guy falls off the ladder and hits his face on the ring was the funniest shit i have ever seen i sort of hoped he ment to fuck that up cos i honestly squirted milk out of me nose when i saw that