*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I haven't checked the rest of the thread. Pro Wrestling Off The Air - a fan-made compilation of off-air satellite footage from WWF/E shows.

I'm 18 minutes in so far and it's mainly been stuff from around late 2001. If seeing Austin bullying a cameraman or hearing Lawler and Cole buzzing off Tony Chimel sounds like your idea of fun, you'll love this. I've never seen any of it anywhere else.

Brad Maddox Experience Episode 1/4

Well this is a bit different.

EDIT: It's a fake account. The real one is here, from a year ago. For a moment, I thought someone in creative had completely got one past Vince.

EDIT 2: Ep 4 of the fake account would have been a bit raw for PG era WWE.

Edited by dharmabear

OH MY GOD I HAVE JUST SPUNKED EVERYWHERE.

For alternate gear chumps like me, this the find of a lifetime. Topping that pic of Razor in long tights, IRS in his brown leggings and inverted gear Kanes, it's.....

A VIDEO OF THE REPO MAN IN HIS WHITE GEAR THAT WWF MAGAZINE MENTIONED ONCE!!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vq0GlrGF43s...GF43s&gl=GB

He looks a right fucking spoon actually. And he's well fat. But if I got hit by a bus tomorrow, I can't complain at the life I've lead. That's a chapter finally finished for me there.

Fuck me. Didn't even know these two had a match.
Fantastic match. Can't believe how over Triple H was in that. Thanks for finding it.
I really enjoyed that. Nice.Off topic: mike castle, I just saw your demon fm graphic. As a dmu graduate that brings back memories! I won a packet of south park condoms from them back in 2001. Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne